Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Plummer has Rats

On Monday I had a plummer come to replace some part on my water heater
because the water was not hot. After he left the water was hot again
and everything worked good. Yestraday the plummer called me and asks
me if I found a rat **** near my water heater. I'm shocked. we have
never had rats in our home, so if a rat **** is down there, the
plummer brought it. I just called my lawyer and there is going to be a
lawsuit. My lawyer told me to call a extermameter to get rid of the
rats. This really has me upset and last night I had to get a hotel
room because I am not sleeping in my house when there are rats. This
plummer is going to pay for everything including hotels and emotinal
damage. I cant even sleep in my own home because of this filthy
plummer. This is discusting. Do plummers do things like this to make
more money or is there some other reason?

Margo
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
Do plummers do things like this to make
more money or is there some other reason?

Margo

What's a plummer? Anything like a troll?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

wrote in message
Do plummers do things like this to make
more money or is there some other reason?

Margo

What's a plummer? Anything like a troll?

No, it is Middle German for "rat installer". To celebrate the summer
soltice the Germans used to hire plummers to put rats in each other's
houses. They never used to work on water heaters, but perhaps they have had
to diversify.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Toller wrote:
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

wrote in message
. ..

Do plummers do things like this to make
more money or is there some other reason?

Margo

What's a plummer? Anything like a troll?

No, it is Middle German for "rat installer". To celebrate the summer
soltice the Germans used to hire plummers to put rats in each other's
houses. They never used to work on water heaters, but perhaps they have had
to diversify.

Are you sure you're not just overreacting to an encounter with a plummer
like this one, Margo Sweeney?

There was a young plummer named Lee,
Who was plumming away on Sweeney.
When she moaned, "Stop your plumming,
There's somebody coming."
He replied, while still plumming, "It's me!!"

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Are you sure you're not just overreacting to an encounter with a plummer
like this one, Margo Sweeney?

There was a young plummer named Lee,
Who was plumming away on Sweeney.
When she moaned, "Stop your plumming,
There's somebody coming."
He replied, while still plumming, "It's me!!"

You're meter is running, Jeff.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Toller wrote:

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

wrote in message
. ..

Do plummers do things like this to make
more money or is there some other reason?

Margo

What's a plummer? Anything like a troll?

No, it is Middle German for "rat installer". To celebrate the summer
soltice the Germans used to hire plummers to put rats in each other's
houses. They never used to work on water heaters, but perhaps they have had
to diversify.

Germans bathe in cold water and would have had to import rats, which no
German would do )
Posted to alt.home.repair
DB DB is offline

While trolling around on usenet wrote in message
On Monday I had a plummer come to replace some part on my water heater
because the water was not hot. After he left the water was hot again
and everything worked good.

So far so good.

Yestraday the plummer called me and asks
me if I found a rat **** near my water heater. I'm shocked. we have
never had rats in our home,

That's what all you dirty people say.

so if a rat **** is down there, the
plummer brought it.

That's what plumbers do: They run adds in the yellow pages to fix your pipes
and what not so they can sneak in rats and rat crap when you don't expect
it.

I just called my lawyer and there is going to be a
lawsuit. My lawyer told me to call a extermameter to get rid of the
rats.

I would call an exterminator, but whatever, as long as he or she can kill
rats.

This really has me upset and last night I had to get a hotel
room because I am not sleeping in my house when there are rats.

That's wise: They will come and chew on you at night and give you rabies,
then you'll die. Good for Usenet, bad for you.

This
plummer is going to pay for everything including hotels and emotinal
damage.

Why? You were obviously pretty ****ed up before the rat problem you have in
your dirty house.

I cant even sleep in my own home because of this filthy
plummer. This is discusting. Do plummers do things like this to make
more money

Yes. Plumbers do this to dirty people who live in filthy houses who don't
have rats yet. The plumbers brother is an exterminator or an extermameter,
one or the other. Now he will make money killing the rats you have in your
dirty house. Good for him. Bad for you.

Rats F.H. Home Repair 13 December 26th 06 03:05 AM
Rats Kevin UK diy 35 January 27th 06 07:32 PM
Rats! Mike Barnes UK diy 103 December 2nd 05 09:26 PM
Oh Rats! david lang UK diy 38 September 2nd 05 03:59 PM
rats MB UK diy 0 April 5th 04 10:05 AM