Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural

Default Cock Insurance for Men

RobertPatrick wrote:

wrote in
:

For less than one dollar a day we are offering COCK INSURANCE for all
healthy males over the age of 18. Take out a policy. If at any time
it dont stand or dont get erect, you receive a payment upon proof of
failure. It's as simple as that. Only $349.99 per year insures your
cock against failure in the presense of any female certified to be
"sexy" by our team of professional judges. Never again will any man
be deprived of reward, after you are insured. This is the first of
it's kind, and we are proud of our services. YOU can apply
immediately.

Some restrictions apply.

1. Men must receive a medical prior to taking out our policy to insure
health.

2. Men may not have a blood-alcohol limit above the legal limit during
intercourse.

3. Men may not be under the influence of any illegal drugs or
narcotics during intercourse.

4. Men may only qualify for benefits during having sexual relations
with females who we certify to be sexy. Coverage will not be provided
when having relations with non-certified women.

5. If you experience a failure, you must provide time-dated
photographic or video proof, and have your failed erection inspected
by a minimum of two certified medical doctors and the inspection must
occur within ten minutes after the failure occurs.

6. Men with any sexual disorders, venereal disease, or Aids will not
be accepted and/or will have their policies cancelled immediately.

7. Men can only claim a maximum of one failure per week, and not to
exceed twelve failures per year.

8. Men will not be covered for failures during masturbation or
homosexual activity.

9. We reserve the right to demand urine tests at any time to check for
drug abuse and if you refuse, your policy will be cancelled
immediately without refund.

10. Any male that uses his cock for any illegal activities will be
disqualified.

11. To qualify, all men must have cocks that meet specific size,
length, girth, weight and and shape limitations.

12. If a man receives any physical damage, or removal of his cock
while under our policy, we will immediately cancel the policy.

We reserve the right to refuse any male for any reason. We may cancel
your policy at any time without providing a reason. Unused funds will
be returned on a pro-rated scale.

Farmers Cock Insurance Inc.
1-800-COCK-INS
www.farmerscockinsurance.com

How many own roosters?

LOL Roosters aren't owned, they're maintained.