lew hartswick

Default OT any "bug" men?

I'm looking for an entomologist or a county extension agent
knoweldegable in the subject. Termites.
Don't want to stir up a long and irrelevant discussion
here. :-)
Thanks ...lew...
Fred R

http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/2092C.html

--
Fred R
________________
Mike Fields

"lew hartswick" wrote in message
k.net...
I'm looking for an entomologist or a county extension agent
knoweldegable in the subject. Termites.
Don't want to stir up a long and irrelevant discussion
here. :-)
Thanks ...lew...

Oh, I thought you were looking for something to sprinkle on
the deep fried catfish ...

mikey

tim

Stir it up ,what do you need to know .I have had a lot of experience
dealing with crooked termite exterminators.

Also hit the library or your own County extension (yes there is one for
every county every state) a few shared counties in the sparse ones.
At the library track down a copy of "Common sense pest control"
Another resource is US forest products lab.

lew hartswick

lew hartswick wrote:
I'm looking for an entomologist or a county extension agent
knoweldegable in the subject. Termites.
Don't want to stir up a long and irrelevant discussion
here. :-)
Thanks ...lew...

Thanks Fred.
I started there and ended up at some web sites of Georga.
Lots and lots of data on the buggers.
...lew...