Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Generator Engine Question - HELP

I bought a generator a year ago. I have not had to use it since. Good
hing!!! Anyway, I have taken it out of the box but have never started it or
enen put the oil in it. Does it do any damage to the generator just sitting
in the garage with no oil, no gas not being used? basically, it is as it
came in the box. Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks, John