Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Squirrels living under car hood

Hi,

A squirrel or squirrels have built a nest under our car hood. They
have also eaten some wires and made a hole in a hose. We found out
after the "check car engine" sign went on. We got it fixed yesterday,
and today found they had returned and chewed another wire and made a
hole in another hose. Any suggestions on how to get rid of them? We
have only street parking.

Thanks for all suggestions.

Debbie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 27, 9:34 pm, "Debbie" wrote:
Hi,

A squirrel or squirrels have built a nest under our car hood. They
have also eaten some wires and made a hole in a hose. We found out
after the "check car engine" sign went on. We got it fixed yesterday,
and today found they had returned and chewed another wire and made a
hole in another hose. Any suggestions on how to get rid of them? We
have only street parking.

Thanks for all suggestions.

Debbie

place a box of moth balls under the hood. they will go away.

Squirrels Gimpy Home Repair 12 June 19th 06 10:19 AM
Squirrels in Attic Frank B. Home Repair 25 February 10th 06 12:04 PM
Squirrels = 3 vs. Me = 0 Steve Home Repair 22 November 8th 05 01:57 AM
@#$ squirrels MC Home Repair 16 April 2nd 05 02:23 AM
friggin $%&@ squirrels ! C-u-L8r Home Repair 35 March 1st 05 07:51 PM