Posted to alt.home.repair

Default plastering question

when plastering blue board
should the ceiling or walls be done 1st.
and why?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"mikee" wrote in message
when plastering blue board
should the ceiling or walls be done 1st.
and why?

I would think whichever your plasterer prefers if you are having it done. If
you intend to learn how to plaster I would think learning on the walls would
be easier. I don't know but would think that an experienced plasterer would
do the ceiling first since it is much harder to do and some plaster would
possibly get spattered on the walls or the walls might get otherwise damaged
while doing the ceiling.

Don Young

Plastering Question Cyberdog UK diy 12 February 9th 07 04:27 PM
plastering help... mushymanrob UK diy 14 February 3rd 07 05:38 AM
Newbie plastering question....! Simon Hawthorne UK diy 14 October 25th 06 06:22 PM
Re-tiling kitchen - plastering question David Hearn UK diy 2 August 22nd 05 11:51 PM
Extending Chimney Breast - Plastering Question... Rob Convery UK diy 4 June 17th 05 06:51 PM