Posted to alt.home.repair

Default removing lever handle

I did it once before but can't remember how do I get the handle off a
Moen single lever pullout?

I removed the logo to reveal a central hole and a smaller one on the
left of it but still can't rememeber how to get the lever off.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 17, 12:08 pm, wrote:
On 17 Feb 2007 09:03:45 -0800, wrote:

I did it once before but can't remember how do I get the handle off a
Moen single lever pullout?

I removed the logo to reveal a central hole and a smaller one on the
left of it but still can't rememeber how to get the lever off.

Is this the lever with the allen set screw in the hole?

Thanks I found it. Looked again closer and Allen Set Screw was filled
with crud, cleaned out with paper clip and allen wrench took it right
out.