Posted to alt.home.repair
KOS KOS is offline

Default jado flow control question- shower faucet

Hello,
just installed a new Jado all purpose shower head, I want to make it
more powerful- how do i remove the flow control system? Any advice
would be great, thanks K

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 15, 5:39 pm, "KOS" wrote:
Hello,
just installed a new Jado all purpose shower head, I want to make it
more powerful- how do i remove the flow control system? Any advice
would be great, thanks K

I'm not sure about all systems but I've removed those from the shower
head before.

Shower flow Charles Bishop Home Repair 8 February 15th 07 05:59 PM
Bathroom Faucet very slow flow? Djanvk Home Repair 4 April 17th 05 10:58 PM
Shower Flow John UK diy 1 March 10th 05 11:13 PM
kitchen faucet -- removable flow restrictor? Russell E. Owen Home Ownership 0 January 11th 05 10:03 PM
slow hot water flow at only one faucet shankdog Home Ownership 2 December 7th 04 08:00 PM