Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
MB MB is offline

Default Dead circuits in house

I have 4 dead circuits in my House all on 1 wall 2 on top floor 2 on
bottom floor

I have rewired and put new outlets and tested continuity on all the 4
outlets. I noticed the line feeding the 4 outlets( the wires going to
the first of the 4 boutlets) is dead. All circuit breakers are on.
My questions is since these wires are in the walls , is there any way
to trace this wire back to the breaker panel and see if its brokenn
somewhere or at least any way to find the path of the wire? Thanks