Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default No water coming from laundry room lines??

We used our machine a couple days ago. Worked fine. Today we went to
wash a load of clothes and the washer gave us a NF (NO FILL) error. WE
removed the hoses and checked them, they are fine. We turned the water
back on with no hose attached and no water came out. Does this sound
like a plumbing problem or washer problem? If this is plumbing what
would cause the lines to clog or freeze when all other lines in the
house are working fine?

Thanks!!!