Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] marks542004@yahoo.com is offline

Default No water coming from laundry room lines??

On Feb 4, 9:40 pm, "garynmisty" wrote:
We used our machine a couple days ago. Worked fine. Today we went to
wash a load of clothes and the washer gave us a NF (NO FILL) error. WE
removed the hoses and checked them, they are fine. We turned the water
back on with no hose attached and no water came out. Does this sound
like a plumbing problem or washer problem? If this is plumbing what
would cause the lines to clog or freeze when all other lines in the
house are working fine?

Thanks!!!

If the water line is not a quick disconnect fitting , you should be
getting water when the washer hose is disconnected .

That means there is a problem elsewhere. You need to follow the water
pipes back to the meter and see if there is a frozen spot. Assuming
you have had very cold weather overnight.

If the hot water isnt working either , it may make it easier since the
hot water line will run back to the water heater.

Watch for any water sounds or leaks since you may have a broken pipe
somewhere.