Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Nat gas to Propane

My Sis used 137cf of Nat gas on Her last months' bill,,I guess LP
burns a bit
hotter,,can the Nat gas amount be converted to show how many gallons
of LP
to do the same heating? TY.
Dean

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dean" wrote in message
oups.com...
My Sis used 137cf of Nat gas on Her last months' bill,,I guess LP
burns a bit
hotter,,can the Nat gas amount be converted to show how many gallons
of LP
to do the same heating? TY.
Dean

Sure, just look up the heat values. You can also plug in the cost at:
http://www.warmair.net/html/fuel_cost_comparisons.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

Lp may well be hotter, but it is about $2 a gallon around here. I'd
switch to natural gas in a heartbeat if they offered service here.