Default Gas griil propane to natural gas hose compatability ?

I want to convert my propane grill to natural gas . I already have the
outside quick connect fittings for the previous home owner and lots
of fittings and clamps. I need to puchase a 5 ft length of compatible
hose ( what type and where ) - thanks
CBHVAC

wrote in message
I want to convert my propane grill to natural gas . I already have the
outside quick connect fittings for the previous home owner and lots
of fittings and clamps. I need to puchase a 5 ft length of compatible
hose ( what type and where ) - thanks

No..you need to buy more than that..
First thing you better do is get the right sized metering device for the
burners, or you will be in for some fun..

SteveB

wrote in message
I want to convert my propane grill to natural gas . I already have the
outside quick connect fittings for the previous home owner and lots
of fittings and clamps. I need to puchase a 5 ft length of compatible
hose ( what type and where ) - thanks

You need to change all sorts of things to switch. It is not a simple thing,
and if you do it wrong, you can launch the BBQ into orbit over Cleveland or
burn down the block.

Steve