Posted to alt.home.repair

Default STORY OF A LITTLE BOY AND HER MOTHER... HEART TOUCHING

A little boy came up to his mother in the kitchen one evening while
she was fixing supper, and he handed her a piece of paper that he had
been writing on. After his mom dried her hands on an apron, she read
it, and this is what it said:

TearsFor cutting the grass: $5.00

For cleaning up my room this week: $1.00

For going to the store for you: $.50

Baby-sitting my kid brother while you went shopping: $.25

Taking out the garbage: $1.00

For getting a good report card: $5.00

For cleaning up and raking the yard: $2.00

Total owed: $14.75

Well, his mother looked at him standing there, and the boy could see
the memories flashing through her mind. She picked up the pen, turned
over the paper he'd written on, and this is what she wrote:

For the nine months I carried you while you were growing inside me: No
Charge.

For all the nights that I've sat up with you, doctored and prayed for
you: No Charge.

To read this story just click on .. http://www.singhisking.net/
shortstory.html
some more heart touching story are avalable there ..

thanks and regards
avtar singh saini