Posted to va.politics,dc.politics,nj.general,alt.home.repair,mn.general

Default Yet Another Example Of How Hispanics Destroy A Neighbhorood (Roanoke, VA)

On Jan 29, 11:49 pm, "Ronald 'More-More' Moshki"
Yet Another Example Of How Hispanics Destroy A Neighbhorood (Roanoke,
VA)

Article:
http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives...ion_in_the.php

(reader comments follow)Someone is supplying these Guats with

money so they can pay the mortgage.

Probably the SPLC.

Anyperson who aids and abets illegal immigrants should be charged with
a felony. Any business that knowingly employs illegal aliens should
have it's assets seized and sold a public auction.

ted

Posted to va.politics,dc.politics,nj.general,alt.home.repair,mn.general

I agree! but try and get a politician to do anything about it.
not many are willing to take a stand.
They must be expecting to get the illegal vote...

Steve

wrote in message
oups.com...

On Jan 29, 11:49 pm, "Ronald 'More-More' Moshki"
Yet Another Example Of How Hispanics Destroy A Neighbhorood (Roanoke,
VA)

Article:
http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives...ion_in_the.php

(reader comments follow)Someone is supplying these Guats with

money so they can pay the mortgage.

Probably the SPLC.

Anyperson who aids and abets illegal immigrants should be charged with
a felony. Any business that knowingly employs illegal aliens should
have it's assets seized and sold a public auction.

ted

Posted to va.politics,dc.politics,nj.general,alt.home.repair,mn.general

On 30 Jan 2007 08:02:37 -0800, wrote:

On Jan 29, 11:49 pm, "Ronald 'More-More' Moshki"
Yet Another Example Of How Hispanics Destroy A Neighbhorood (Roanoke,
VA)

Article:
http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives...ion_in_the.php

(reader comments follow)Someone is supplying these Guats with

money so they can pay the mortgage.

Probably the SPLC.

Anyperson who aids and abets illegal immigrants should be charged with
a felony. Any business that knowingly employs illegal aliens should
have it's assets seized and sold a public auction.

This looks like a good example of LIMITED thought (possibly following
government propaganda instead of thinking at all). How would you feel
if you WERE the illegal alien and "your" government had made life
intolerable at home?

BTW, I'm not an illegal alien, but I still realize there's more than
one side to any problem.

ted

Posted to alt.home.repair

I fail to see how this relates to home repair.

But since the subject has been broached, to judge all Hispanics by one
group is like judging all Europeans by the French, the English, or the
Italians, or judging all Asians by the North Koreans, etc. It is
called PREJUDICE & it just doesn't make sense. That's like saying all
Americans are rich, fat, beautiful, superficial, & lazy.

On Jan 30, 10:02 am, wrote:
On Jan 29, 11:49 pm, "Ronald 'More-More' Moshki"

Yet Another Example Of How Hispanics Destroy A Neighbhorood (Roanoke,
VA)

Article:
http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives...ion_in_the.php

(reader comments follow)Someone is supplying these Guats with

money so they can pay the mortgage.

Probably the SPLC.

Anyperson who aids and abets illegal immigrants should be charged with
a felony. Any business that knowingly employs illegal aliens should
have it's assets seized and sold a public auction.

ted

Posted to va.politics,dc.politics,nj.general,alt.home.repair,mn.general

The Hispanics in my neighborhood and schools during the 50s and 60s were
high class families and there were no distinction between them and the
majority whites as in friends, business partners, dating and marriage.
Illegal aliens than were almost unheard of.

The problem is, during the last few decades, we attracted in proportion more
uneducated aliens and gangs than well educated, affluent Hispanics into this
country.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 30, 8:44 pm, "Jack" wrote:
The Hispanics in my neighborhood and schools during the 50s and 60s were
high class families and there were no distinction between them and the
majority whites as in friends, business partners, dating and marriage.
Illegal aliens than were almost unheard of.

The problem is, during the last few decades, we attracted in proportion more
uneducated aliens and gangs than well educated, affluent Hispanics into this
country.

They're worse than rats in New York.