Posted to va.politics,dc.politics,nj.general,alt.home.repair,mn.general
real1 real1 is offline

Default Yet Another Example Of How Hispanics Destroy A Neighbhorood (Roanoke, VA)

On 30 Jan 2007 08:02:37 -0800, wrote:

On Jan 29, 11:49 pm, "Ronald 'More-More' Moshki"
Yet Another Example Of How Hispanics Destroy A Neighbhorood (Roanoke,
VA)

Article:
http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives...ion_in_the.php

(reader comments follow)Someone is supplying these Guats with

money so they can pay the mortgage.

Probably the SPLC.

Anyperson who aids and abets illegal immigrants should be charged with
a felony. Any business that knowingly employs illegal aliens should
have it's assets seized and sold a public auction.

This looks like a good example of LIMITED thought (possibly following
government propaganda instead of thinking at all). How would you feel
if you WERE the illegal alien and "your" government had made life
intolerable at home?

BTW, I'm not an illegal alien, but I still realize there's more than
one side to any problem.

ted