Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair

Default Do I need a new furnace, or I am being sold the wrong thing?

I should also add that my heating bill is around $250 a month in the
winter months. I live in the NorthEast, but people have told me that
my heating bill shouldn't be so much for only 850 sq feet...

Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair

wrote in message
ups.com...
I should also add that my heating bill is around $250 a month in the
winter months. I live in the NorthEast, but people have told me that
my heating bill shouldn't be so much for only 850 sq feet...

My house is double the size, but I pay $1500 for heat and hot water for the
entire year. Look into insulation, windows, etc. There is probably a lot
to be saved.

Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair
DK DK is offline

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 23:39:14 -0500, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
I should also add that my heating bill is around $250 a month in the
winter months. I live in the NorthEast, but people have told me that
my heating bill shouldn't be so much for only 850 sq feet...

My house is double the size, but I pay $1500 for heat and hot water for the
entire year. Look into insulation, windows, etc. There is probably a lot
to be saved.

That variance is normal. Some people like the themostat set on 80
and some 68. Some turn it down when they leave and some don't.

Do I need a new furnace, or I am being sold the wrong thing? [email protected] Home Repair 19 January 31st 07 03:33 AM
Is there anything wrong with batteries sold at dollar stores? miamicuse Home Repair 25 February 1st 06 09:19 PM
Equipment being sold in Berkeley, CA Bruno Metalworking 2 December 26th 05 12:43 AM
Louisiana Sold! Jim Home Repair 5 October 1st 05 01:37 PM
What's this leaky thing in my boiler...? - thing.jpg (0/1) fred UK diy 9 August 21st 04 10:51 PM