Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default double-checking wiring for basement lighs

Done lots of reading and think this is okay - but thought I'd post to
get others thoughts:

I'm finishing a room in the basement by putting in 18 recessed
potlights (large room). They are halogen bulbs and the lights are
rated for 50 watts each. This is okay on one circuit? (If I did my
watts/amps-math right...) Also, can I use a standard dimmer switch for
the halogen bulbs?

Thanks for the input.