Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Best sump pump?

I need a good sump pump that is used to pump laundry water and water softer
backflush water which is highly corrosive. I need about 1/2 hp.
Thanks.
Andy

Posted to alt.home.repair

"RBM" rbm2(remove wrote in message
I've had excellent luck with zoeller pumps

Yep, some of hte best.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 20:25:00 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"RBM" rbm2(remove wrote in message
I've had excellent luck with zoeller pumps

Yep, some of hte best.

I would agree with the other two posters with one additional caveat.
With the M53 pump the motor and housing may last forever, the
switches in my case seem to last for 5-8 years. A replacement switch
kit costs about $25 and is not difficult to replace.

Sump pump float switch: separate from pump? Marc_G Home Repair 4 January 15th 06 09:46 PM
Sump pump? Terry Carroll Home Repair 4 October 24th 04 11:47 PM
Sump Pump vs. No Sump Pump (Questions) BroJack Home Repair 4 September 5th 04 06:56 PM
Specify/Install Sump Pit and Sump Pump Puddin' Man Home Repair 4 November 26th 03 03:59 PM
Sump pump. JNJ Home Repair 4 September 6th 03 04:30 PM