DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Best sump pump? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/188763-best-sump-pump.html)

Andy & Carol January 11th 07 01:32 AM

Best sump pump?

I need a good sump pump that is used to pump laundry water and water softer
backflush water which is highly corrosive. I need about 1/2 hp.
Thanks.
Andy

Edwin Pawlowski January 11th 07 08:25 PM

Best sump pump?

"RBM" rbm2(remove wrote in message
I've had excellent luck with zoeller pumps

Yep, some of hte best.

Gary Dyrkacz January 11th 07 11:54 PM

Best sump pump?

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 20:25:00 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"RBM" rbm2(remove wrote in message
I've had excellent luck with zoeller pumps

Yep, some of hte best.

I would agree with the other two posters with one additional caveat.
With the M53 pump the motor and housing may last forever, the
switches in my case seem to last for 5-8 years. A replacement switch
kit costs about $25 and is not difficult to replace.