Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cooktop Question

"Rob" wrote in message
I recently bought my home and the existing cooktop is an electric one made
by Corning. The width is 34" across. I went to a few stores and was told
cooktops are not made in that size, the only close sizes are 30 and 36 as I
recall.

Has anyone heard of a 34" wide cooktop and if so, can you tell me a
manufacturer who makes one? I want to replace the current electric one
with a gas one. I realize I could alter the counter top for a 36" unit,
but would rather not...

Thanks in advance for any responses,

Rob

Big Box Retail Giants with pimply faced youngsters and old dead guy
employees?

I had not heard of it either. I just did a quick search using 34"+cooktop
as a search term and got an amazing number of hits.

Maybe you should call a local appliance store where they know their
products.

Posted to alt.home.repair

34 in. 5 Burner Gas Cooktop with Side Control and Electric
Ignition - CTG536S
by Verona| Model number: CTG536S

you are welcome

GE ceramic cooktop Rick Home Repair 9 December 4th 06 02:53 AM
Cooktop Wiring Olyman Home Repair 10 November 11th 06 12:15 AM
Cooktop cut out hole too big for new cooktop kaasman Home Repair 4 January 17th 06 05:56 PM
Cooktop recommendation boden Home Repair 0 November 15th 05 12:23 AM