Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Looking for Experienced Window Cleaners

We are a national window cleaning company looking for window cleaners
who have experence, are safe and are insured.

If you would be interested in extra work, please contact us at the
following web site: http://www,robscleaningservice.com

Thank you,
Robert Lamb

Posted to alt.home.repair

"theocrat" wrote in message
ups.com...
We are a national window cleaning company looking for window cleaners
who have experence, are safe and are insured.

If you would be interested in extra work, please contact us at the
following web site: http://www,robscleaningservice.com

Thank you,
Robert Lamb

About 30 years ago, I help a neighbor wash windows for some of his
customers. I did it for a whole Saturday. I'm qualified as a pro and I'm
ready to go. You web site does not work though, so I can't contact you that
way.

How much are you going to pay me? How many breaks do I get and what time is
lunch? Will you be picking me up with the truck? I'll be ready at 9:00AM
Saturday. Pick me up a coffee on the way.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

How much are you going to pay me?

Forget this guy and hire me: I'll do it for HALF his wage.

How many breaks do I get

I don't take morning or afternoon breaks.

and what time is lunch?

For me, lunch is optional if we are particularly busy.

Will you be picking me up with the truck?

Forget that. I'll report EARLY to the job site - and with three of my
friends, if you like.

I'll be ready at 9:00AM Saturday.

I'll be ready at 5:00 AM today.

Pick me up a coffee on the way.

I'll pick YOU up a coffee on my way.

Sincerely,

Juan Cabrera
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jim Redelfs" wrote in message
In article ,
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

How much are you going to pay me?

Forget this guy and hire me: I'll do it for HALF his wage.
Sincerely,
Juan Cabrera

Dam, I must be entitles to a government subsidy not that you put me out of
work. At leas I have Saturday open to cash my welfare check.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Robert,

Take the comma out of your website address so that people can access
your site a bit more easily.

P.S. I don't do windows.

-