Aaron P. Fagan

Default Looking For Experienced Metal Worker

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for someone who can manufacture something for me.

http://escapology1.com/beltcuffkey.jpg

Before anyone flames or asks, my name is Aaron Fagan. I own a company by the
name of Escapology1. I supply the magician community with escape artist
tools for use in their acts. Mostly concealed keys, etc.

I have the exact dimensions and what not. Please reply direct to this
messege if you are up for the task.

Thanks,
Aaron

Robin S.

"Aaron P. Fagan" wrote in message
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for someone who can manufacture something for me.

http://escapology1.com/beltcuffkey.jpg

Before anyone flames or asks, my name is Aaron Fagan. I own a company by
the name of Escapology1. I supply the magician community with escape
artist tools for use in their acts. Mostly concealed keys, etc.

I have the exact dimensions and what not. Please reply direct to this
messege if you are up for the task.

How many dozen/thousand/million pieces do you want made?

Regards,

Robin

Aaron P. Fagan

In the long run, thousands upon thousands. My first bunch will be between 50
& 100.

Thanks,
Aaron

Ken Grunke

Aaron P. Fagan wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for someone who can manufacture something for me.

http://escapology1.com/beltcuffkey.jpg

404 Error--Page Not Found

--
take da "ma" offa dot com fer eemayl
DOC

Ah heck.
Not another disappearing act! :-)

Sounds like this would be a belt buckle that has
a built in or concealed hand cuff key.

Prolly not legal most places.

DOC

"Ken Grunke" wrote in message
Aaron P. Fagan wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for someone who can manufacture something for me.

http://escapology1.com/beltcuffkey.jpg

404 Error--Page Not Found

--
take da "ma" offa dot com fer eemayl

Gunner

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 00:22:07 -0500, "DOC" wrote:

Ah heck.
Not another disappearing act! :-)

Sounds like this would be a belt buckle that has
a built in or concealed hand cuff key.

Prolly not legal most places.

DOC

What does legal have to do with anything?

Best place to stick a spare cuff key is inside the very center of the
back of your belt.

Gunner

"Ken Grunke" wrote in message
Aaron P. Fagan wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for someone who can manufacture something for me.

http://escapology1.com/beltcuffkey.jpg

404 Error--Page Not Found

--
take da "ma" offa dot com fer eemayl

This message does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either
myself, my company, my friends, or my cat; Don't quote me on that;
Don't quote me on anything; All rights reserved; You may distribute
this message freely but you may not make a profit from it; Terms are
subject to change without notice; Illustrations are slightly enlarged
to show detail; Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is
unintentional and purely coincidental; Do not remove this disclaimer
under penalty of law; Hand wash only, Tumble dry on low heat; Do not
bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle; Your mileage may vary; No
substitutions allowed; Offer good for a limited time only; This
message is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted;
Caveat emptor; Message is provided "as is" without any warranties;
Reader assumes full responsibility; An equal opportunity message; No
shoes, no shirt, no message; Quantities are limited while supplies
last; If any defects are discovered, do not attempt to read them
yourself, but return to an authorized service center; Read at your own
risk; Parental advisory - explicit lyrics; Text may contain explicit
materials some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is
advised; Keep away from sunlight; Keep away from pets and small
children; Limit one-per-family please; No money down; No purchase
necessary; You need not be present to win; Some assembly required;
Batteries not included; Instructions are included; Action figures
sold separately; No preservatives added; Slippery when wet; Safety
goggles may be required during use; Sealed for your protection, Do not
read if safety seal is broken; Call before you dig; Not liable for
damages arising from use or misuse; For external use only; If rash,
irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading; Read
only with proper ventilation; Avoid extreme temperatures and store in
a cool dry place; Keep away from open flames; Avoid contact with eyes
and skin and avoid inhaling fumes; Do not puncture, incinerate, or
store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit; Do not place near a flammable or
magnetic source; Smoking this message could be hazardous to your
health; Reading is addictive; No salt, MSG, artificial color or
flavoring added; If ingested, do not induce vomiting, and if symptoms
persist, consult a physician; May cause drowsiness, alcohol may
intensify this effect; Read with food; Use caution when operating
a car or dangerous machinery; Possible penalties for early withdrawal;
Offer valid only at participating sites; Slightly higher west of the
Rockies; Allow four to six weeks for delivery; Must be 18 to read;
Objects in mirror are closer than they appear; Use of this message is
governed by the terms and conditions of the Bank and Messageholder
Agreement received by the Messageholder. Message remains the property
of the Bank and must be returned on request. Disclaimer does not cover
misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic
eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, neglect,
damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or
unauthorized reading, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or
altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts,
sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in
this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or
taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item,
falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or
projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets,
shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of
X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.); Other
restrictions may apply; Contest ends 12-31-2001.To prevent damage, feel the film continuously during the showing. Do not
rewind after the last showing. Return all filmparts around their proper reels,
thank you.

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:13:40 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 00:22:07 -0500, "DOC" wrote:

Ah heck.
Not another disappearing act! :-)

Sounds like this would be a belt buckle that has
a built in or concealed hand cuff key.

Prolly not legal most places.

DOC

What does legal have to do with anything?

Best place to stick a spare cuff key is inside the very center of the
back of your belt.

Gunner

I'm not going to ask you how you know that.

--RC

"Ken Grunke" wrote in message
Aaron P. Fagan wrote:
[...]

"Sometimes history doesn't repeat itself. It just yells
'can't you remember anything I've told you?' and lets
fly with a club.
-- John W. Cambell Jr.
Sunworshipper

wrote:

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 00:22:07 -0500, "DOC" wrote:

Ah heck.
Not another disappearing act! :-)

Sounds like this would be a belt buckle that has
a built in or concealed hand cuff key.

Prolly not legal most places.

DOC

What does legal have to do with anything?

Best place to stick a spare cuff key is inside the very center of the
back of your belt.

Gunner

I'm not going to ask you how you know that.

I was thinking that the buckle must be under the ID loop of jeans.

--RC

"Ken Grunke" wrote in message
Aaron P. Fagan wrote:
[...]

Aaron P. Fagan

The great thing about handcuff keys is that its not illegal to posess one. I
t is only illegal to use a handcuff to aid escape under police custody.

Have the key hidden at the back of the belt is something I will also have
available soon. The only problem is, that if someone is performing a
handcuff escape on stage, they are going to have audience members come up a
nd search them. The chances of that key not being found, are slim to none.
The belt buckly key is hidden in an obvious place. Making it perfect.

Best,
Aaron

carl mciver

"Ken Grunke" wrote in message
| Aaron P. Fagan wrote:
| Hello Everyone,
|
| I am looking for someone who can manufacture something for me.
|
| http://escapology1.com/beltcuffkey.jpg
|

| 404 Error--Page Not Found

Back up to the top of the page and head for "tools of the trade" and
you'll see the keys.

I never thought that magicians would offer this kind of stuff to the
general public; along the same lines of passing your secrets out to anyone
that wants them. The web is such an interesting place, something new every
day.

Sunworshipper

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 01:03:22 GMT, "Aaron P. Fagan"
wrote:

The great thing about handcuff keys is that its not illegal to posess one. I
t is only illegal to use a handcuff to aid escape under police custody.

Have the key hidden at the back of the belt is something I will also have
available soon. The only problem is, that if someone is performing a
handcuff escape on stage, they are going to have audience members come up a
nd search them. The chances of that key not being found, are slim to none.
The belt buckly key is hidden in an obvious place. Making it perfect.

Best,
Aaron

Hmmm was that Fagan or Faben that snuck into our condo and tried to
rape one of my room mates before I almost killed him? BTW the cops
always double lock the cuffs with me. And we don't need no stinkin
key. Seriously , your going to have to make them yourself I would
think. What is this, the 4th attempt to get us to make them for you?

Sorry, but don't pick me out of the crowd.
Aaron P. Fagan

You can say that again!

You can truely find anything online, if you know where to look, and you have
a pocket full of cash to waste (as most of us magicians do. Thus the Kraft
Dinner as our main food group

Best,
Aaron

Sunworshipper

wrote:

[...]

Apologies, but I'm almost sure you where trying to respond to the
above poster. I got jerked around yesterday and took it out on you.
The cops conditioned me to loathe them , why should I care about keys?
I don't have any machines like that to help you out.
Jeff R.

"Gunner" wrote in message
Shrug..just a heads up.

Survival is not all beans and rice.

Gunner

Thank God for that.
I'd hate to be stuck in a shelter (or any small room) with a survivalist if it
was.

--
Jeff R.
(please don't tell me its "cabbage" as well)

Gunner

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 13:26:42 +1100, "Jeff R."
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
Shrug..just a heads up.

Survival is not all beans and rice.

Gunner

Thank God for that.
I'd hate to be stuck in a shelter (or any small room) with a survivalist if it
was.

Its almost as bad as being stuck on a bus full of vegetarians....

The miasma hanging in the air would make a maggot puke. It would make
The Maddona's eyes water...

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown
DOC

So how come you took down the pic?

Was it something like this?

http://www.emeraldsocietyofillinois....CUFF%20KEY.jpg

DOC

The great thing about handcuff keys is that its not illegal to posess one.

t is only illegal to use a handcuff to aid escape under police custody.

Have the key hidden at the back of the belt is something I will also have
available soon. The only problem is, that if someone is performing a
handcuff escape on stage, they are going to have audience members come up

nd search them. The chances of that key not being found, are slim to none.
The belt buckly key is hidden in an obvious place. Making it perfect.

Best,
Aaron

Aaron:
most of us here have lost a lot of time and money helping someone to
develop a product. therefore the synicism you are witnessing. I
pesonally lost a weeks free time and about $250 when I built a silent
winch mechanism for a roadshow company to move the stage curtains.
When it arrived, the receiver claimed that the shafts were broken.
However, he never returned it so I could repair it. He never paid me
either. I should have known better when I first learned it was a
roadshow. I would be interested in producing this if you could supply
me with some credentials to assure that this is a legitimate
enterprise, and estimated payment for services and materials up front.
Cecil

Something every metal worker NEEDS! SteveB Metalworking 1 August 28th 04 02:37 PM
Earth Bondng Adrian Simpson UK diy 8 March 21st 04 11:58 PM
When I Am An Old Worker of Wood Michael Baglio Woodworking 19 March 2nd 04 06:19 AM
metal tubes Allan Adler Metalworking 7 September 26th 03 04:30 AM
Drywall screws for metal studs prone to strip, please help. andy everett Home Repair 2 August 23rd 03 07:10 PM