Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Homes from all over the world! New web site!

See how people live in far away countries, photos from Japan, Brazil,
USA, Finland, Germany and many more.
Check out the site me and few friends just started. The site has images
of homes from all over the world.

www.normalroom.com

Join the community and upload your own photos for everyone to see!
Please take a look. We are trying to build an interesting site - you
might like it! And if you do, let your friends know about it too!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
See how people live in far away countries, photos from Japan, Brazil,
USA, Finland, Germany and many more.
Check out the site me and few friends just started. The site has
images of homes from all over the world.

www.normalroom.com

Join the community and upload your own photos for everyone to see!
Please take a look. We are trying to build an interesting site - you
might like it! And if you do, let your friends know about it too!

The first time, this was interesting. Now, it's just plain old spam:

Spam report id 2083336401 sent to:
Spam report id 2083336404 sent to:

Posted to alt.home.repair

i just want to get people to visit the site and help us to make it big
and interesting. it doesnt get interesting at all without lots of
photos from the users. and i dont know if there is any other way than