Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default homes from all over the world, help us to get this site going

Take a look at the site we are developing. And please upload some
photos of your home!

See different kinds of homes from all over the world - see how people
live in far away countries! Kitchens from Brazil, toilets from Finland
and balconies from Germany

it's here -
www.normalroom.com

Join the community and upload your own photos for everyone to see!

Please take a look. We are trying to build an interesting site - you
might like it! And if you do, let your friends know about it too!

Homes from all over the world! [email protected] Home Repair 1 December 15th 06 01:27 PM
Homes from all over the world! [email protected] Home Ownership 0 December 14th 06 05:42 PM
1987 homes compare to newer homes kelly Home Repair 13 January 3rd 06 11:12 PM
world wind raden UK diy 23 September 14th 05 08:01 PM
Transeastern Homes/Ashton Woods Homes in FL CJ Home Ownership 0 February 16th 04 06:27 PM