Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to stop this?

B/4 you think this is a troll, I can assure you, something is going on!

I thought at first, my floor was moving, then my ceiling was moving. Come
to find out, I start levitating without any warning!

How can I stop this??????????????

Posted to alt.home.repair

Louise wrote:
B/4 you think this is a troll, I can assure you, something is going on!

I thought at first, my floor was moving, then my ceiling was moving. Come
to find out, I start levitating without any warning!

How can I stop this??????????????

Put down the crack pipe.

Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Louise wrote:

B/4 you think this is a troll, I can assure you, something is going on!

I thought at first, my floor was moving, then my ceiling was moving. Come
to find out, I start levitating without any warning!

How can I stop this??????????????

That's not called levitating.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Finding the keyboard operational
Louise entered:

B/4 you think this is a troll, I can assure you, something is going
on!
I thought at first, my floor was moving, then my ceiling was moving.
Come to find out, I start levitating without any warning!

How can I stop this??????????????

More eggnog. Repeat as needed.

Coffee worth staying up for - NY Times
www.moondoggiecoffee.com

Posted to alt.home.repair
rb rb is offline

Put down the crack pipe, find the switch, and turn it off.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Jon is offline

Louise wrote:

B/4 you think this is a troll, I can assure you, something is going on!

I thought at first, my floor was moving, then my ceiling was moving. Come
to find out, I start levitating without any warning!

How can I stop this??????????????

When you moved in under that old bridge you should have known that it
could have that effect when cars drive over it!

Saw Stop Joe Bemier Woodworking 58 July 27th 06 01:40 PM
non stop me nonstopeme.com Electronics Repair 0 April 17th 06 06:49 AM
non stop me nonstopeme.com Electronics Repair 0 April 17th 06 06:49 AM
non stop me nonstopeme.com Electronics Repair 0 April 16th 06 07:55 PM
DP depth stop / quill stop Gerald Ross Woodturning 3 December 28th 04 03:16 PM