Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to scrub an awning that is very tough to access?

Raccoons have been cavorting on our 200 square foot awning that is over
a between-buildings gathering area.(at a school) Little pawprints are
everywhere - and very visible when you are hanging out under the
awning.

We have tried reaching with 20 foot brushed from each side of the
awning, but we cannot get enough muscle behind the scrubbing from so
far away. And going out on the ribbing of the awning is not feasible
either.(they are not strong enough)

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Mike

Awning Problems [email protected] Home Repair 1 December 9th 06 09:31 PM
Neander at crossroads - buy scrub or jointer plane next? Mighty Quinn Woodworking 13 January 16th 06 02:10 PM
Mould on Awning Cattrell UK diy 3 May 28th 05 11:16 AM
Sunsetter Awning? Sparky Home Repair 2 April 19th 05 12:53 AM
scrub planes - can you convert a jack plane? McQualude Woodworking 18 September 9th 03 05:05 PM