Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default garage shelves

Dear NG,

I'm looking for a winter project (after I rebuild my Gravely tractor of
course!). I want to build some shelves in my new garage - permanent
shelves along a wall. I would like to hide the clutter with some doors
of some type. The doors don't have to be anything elaborate. They
might be hinged and the size of a full sheet of OSB that swing open and
provide access to all the junk. The other thought that I had was
something a bit more eloborate such as a door that might open
vertically over each individual shelf compartment and slide back into
the shelf out of the way. I was hoping I might be able to pick your
brains for some ideas. Pictures help a lot!

Mike

Glass for shelves Harlan Messinger Home Repair 11 September 17th 06 01:53 AM
Closet Shelves [email protected] Woodworking 3 December 14th 05 01:40 AM
suspended shelves: what to use for wide shelves? Julian Bradfield UK diy 12 January 11th 05 03:33 PM
Floating Shelves DCMyers1 UK diy 3 September 13th 04 02:28 PM
Plans needed: Ugly garage shelves Doug Kanter Woodworking 31 July 31st 03 03:28 PM