Posted to alt.home.repair
Tonk Tonk is offline

Default garage shelves

Dear NG,

I'm looking for a winter project (after I rebuild my Gravely tractor of
course!). I want to build some shelves in my new garage - permanent
shelves along a wall. I would like to hide the clutter with some doors
of some type. The doors don't have to be anything elaborate. They
might be hinged and the size of a full sheet of OSB that swing open and
provide access to all the junk. The other thought that I had was
something a bit more eloborate such as a door that might open
vertically over each individual shelf compartment and slide back into
the shelf out of the way. I was hoping I might be able to pick your
brains for some ideas. Pictures help a lot!

Mike