Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Dan is offline

Default Refridgerator door repair

Hello!

What I am looking for is -- Our refriderator has died ( not a problem
) in looking thru manuals as to how to align a refridgerator door,
many just say look for a screw or something. Since I have a dead
carcass to mess with, I was hoping to ask the folks out there who may
have experience in this sort of thing how to do it.

I am asking as 2 of my older fridges have door seals in need of
replacement. Replacing them does not seem like much of a problem.
There are some excellent instructions on line. However - how do you
align the door?

Thanks folks.

--dan

Posted to alt.home.repair

this will vary depending on the make and model. try to determine the
operational cost of a fridge using a kill-a-watt meter before you buy
it parts. you may find the manufacturer websites helpful, or see:
http://applianceguru.com/

Deepfreeze Refridgerator Wayne UK diy 2 May 6th 06 10:34 AM
Re : Refridgerator Problem SCOTT Home Repair 1 September 7th 05 12:10 AM
GE Refridgerator not dispensing ice Aaron Home Repair 1 August 14th 05 12:45 AM
Refridgerator is warm Scott Home Repair 4 September 12th 04 01:14 AM
Refridgerator - repair or replace? Rex B Home Repair 6 February 2nd 04 04:43 PM