Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Maytag Quietseries 100 - broken handle

Hi there --

The door handle on my Maytag quietseries 100 dishwasher broke, and I bought
the two new parts I need to fix it -- one is the actual plastic handle and
the other is shaped like a T. Somehow these two pieces fit together, but
for the life of me I can't figure out how.

Does anyone have a manual for this dishwasher that shows how these pieces
fit? The model number is MDBH950AWW.

I still have the two manuals that came with the dishwasher (an installation
and a "proper use" guide) but neither provides the schematics for the
machine or any repair information. I have also searched the Internet and
the Maytag site and haven't found any manuals like this.

If I can't fix this thing I am going to buy a Bosch dishwasher and never
buy another Maytag/Whirlpool product again. Actually, that may be the case
even if I *can* fix it. :-)

Thanks for any assistance you can provide!

FA