Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rough Opening For Sliding Patio Door

The finished opening right now with the threshold is 69 1/2 Wide and 77 1/2
High. I would like toinstall a sliding patio door here between my three
season porch and the main house to prevent heat loss. I believe that I
need a rough opening of 72 x 80. Any recommendations?

Chuck