Posted to sci.physics,alt.religion.kibology,rec.pets,alt.home.repair

Default WHAT IS PHYSICAL VACCUUM??????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????

On 2006-11-16, Otto Bahn wrote:

I want to know what a virtual vaccuum is. A physical vaccuum
is obvious enough and full of dirt and fur. What would a virtual
vaccuum contain? It would be so cool if I could suck up other
people's posts. I guess a cancelbot would be a good analogy.
Of course, all it takes to defeat a virtual vaccuum is to ignore
it.

I want to know (1) how often you have to change the obvious bag in a
virtual vacuum, and (2) if Dyson makes a bagless virtual vacuum.

Therefore I conclude that virtual reality has a pressure gradient
greater than zero. Where do I get my kook certificate?

Only another kook can answer that question!

--
And on special dank midnights in August he peeks
out of the shutters and sometimes he speaks