Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Default Dan Brown DID NOT write The Da Vinci Code! [ VICTORY for Christians! ]

What is all of this crap about a story book.

This isn't a documentary book listing the failures and black sections of a church.

This is a Si-Fi type book. I find it rather odd that Catholics are really up
in arms over this - what are they afraid of anyway ?

I think the Catholic Church is dying in part - lower counts in Priests and such -
but attacking a writer like this - and all of the liberal and wingers ?

I think someone protests to much myself.

And what did the Cardinal mean ? - The CODE or the person or the book ?
He said the CODE.

Martin

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member
IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member

wrote:
Dan Brown DID NOT write The Da Vinci Code! [ VICTORY for Christians ! ]

He is a fraud!

As seen on "Plan Odelia" The Search for King Solomon's Chess Service

Here is the post verbatim!

---
"Christians should take "legal means"
against "The Da Vinci Code".
- Cardinal Francis Arinze
------
THEREFORE...
---------

The Jesuits

Versus

The Da Vinci Code

In addition to looking for The Chess Service of King Solomon,
this secret sect of The Jesuit Order, protect The Christian Faith
from those that would threaten the belief of members of The Church.
Upon the publication of "The Da Vinci Code", The Order went
to work to investigate The Truth using a closely guarded
secret:

ACCESS TO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN VIA PRAYER TO GOD.

Brother Grezegorz or "The Hidden Disciple",
works in the background or "is not known by anyone".

Whenever he "appears", matters are grave.

Upon investigating The Truth behind the book,
The Da Vinci Code, by Dan Brown; he called
an emergency meeting with the highest ranking
of this secret order.

The following are the minutes of their meeting...

Brother Grezegorz: Let me start by handing
out the following I typed, before our meeting begins:

Brother Iulian, you are to have the younger brothers put it on that
website you wrote

me about.

The Following is The Truth
Using my "prayer" to GOD.
(1) Jesus Christ existed, as stated in the bible.

(2) Mary Magdalene existed, as stated in the bible.

(3) Jesus Christ "saved" Mary Magdalene from a bad life, by explaining
The Truth to

her.

(4) Jesus Christ DID NOT marry or have any children with Mary
Magdalene.

(5) DAN BROWN "MADE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL: HA-SATAN"; THAT IS: [SOLD
HIS

SOUL FOR WORTHLESS PAPER MONEY],- TO LIE TO THE WORLD THROUGH THE

BOOK: "THE DA VINCI CODE" - TO ATTACK THE MINDS OF GOOD CHRISTIANS AND

DESTROY THEIR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST!

(6) Judas Iscariot was a traitor, NOT A HERO - Judas' past is tied to
this present AND

the liar, Dan Brown (see below).

PROOF: How to verify our claims
Every Catholic is to verify this information, using the method of
prayer as stated he

(i) They are to ask GOD, through Jesus Christ, FOR THE TRUTH on these
matters.

(ii) GOD will then answer that prayer, that night, IN A DREAM.

Brother Grezegorz: Our enemies are on the move again.

Brother Tancredo: As always brother, what else is new?
All I know, whenever you "appear", matters are grave!

Brother Haineau: Brother Grezegorz, what is the
reason for this secret meeting?

Brother Grezegorz: THE WILL demands Catholics recognize The Truth
of "Where is The Kingdom of Heaven".

Murmurs...

Brother Khrystiyanr: This must be serious!

Brother Grezegorz: VERY: Understand, Dan Brown DID NOT write The Da
Vinci Code!
It was written by a very evil witch. This is why THE WILL demands
Catholics
recognize The Truth by utilizing The Kingdom of Heaven! They are to ASK
GOD
for The Truth and they will then RECEIVE The Truth, in the form of a
Dream
that night.

Brother Iulian: A witch? I knew it! Continue please!

Brother Grezegorz: THE WILL demands, that Catholics have Faith by
believing
The Truth shown to them, in their dreams and rejoice according to The
Truth
they have understood.

Brother Haineau: Brother Iulian, has arranged for the website, we
should
see the results of our message by watching from The Kingdom of Heaven.

Brother Grezegorz: Good. All the website needs, is this prayer,
so Catholics can verify any and all Truth!

Here it is:

TO CHECK FOR TRUTH IN ANY MATTER, SAY THE FOLLOWING PRAYER:

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH: [ INSERT SUBJECT HERE ]
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

Example REQUEST FOR THE TRUTH # 1:

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH:
[ DID DAN BROWN WRITE THE DA VINCI CODE ? ]
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

You then go to sleep and GOD will reply in the form of a dream that
night.

Example REQUEST FOR THE TRUTH # 2:

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH:
[ HOW IS JUDAS ISCARIOT CONNECTED TO DAN BROWN ? ]
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

You then go to sleep and GOD will reply in the form of a dream that
night.

Example REQUEST FOR THE TRUTH # 3: A Christian's Objective:

THE WILL Demands a Christian choose to ASK;
TO MEET Jesus Christ Himself in The
Kingdom of Heaven, to put ALL THESE LIES to rest!

LIKE SO:

"FATHER, I ASK THAT I MEET JESUS CHRIST IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

You then go to sleep and GOD WILL SEND JESUS CHRIST TO MEET YOU in a
dream

that night.

When you wake up, you will then be glad.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN...

Brother Grezegorz: We will use The Kingdom of Heaven to bring Dan Brown
(his spirit

/ MIND), his publisher,
and every evil witch that helped support him to TRAIL by THE WILL!

Brother Haineau: At last, the world will witness THE POWER of The Truth
and those

that have faith in Him!

Brother Khrystiyanr: Will the Arch-Angels be present for this trial?

Brother Grezegorz: From my understanding, we are told to "KEEP WATCH -
from The

Kingdom of Heaven"
for the following Arch-Angels:

The Arch-Angel METATRON ; The Arch-Angel MICHAEL ; The Arch-Angel
RAPHAEL,

and The Arch-Angel URIEL!

Brother Haineau: What About Gabriel?

Brother Grezegorz: THE MAN Gabriel gave me this dictation - VERBATIM!

Brother Tancredo: This will then help Christians understand "The
Mechanics of

Heaven and Earth"!

Brother Tancredo: I will file our Brotherhood's personal report to Pope
Benedict XVI.
Let us all await for the positive response from the papal's office!

Brother Iulian: Please go on, Brother Grezegorz!

Brother Grezegorz: THE WILL has allowed this nonsense to persist FOR
EVERY

CHRISTIAN TO STUDY
HOW A LIE LIKE "THE DA VINCI CODE" IS BROUGHT INTO THE WORLD - THEY ARE

NOW TO
USE THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN TO STOP SUCH NONSENSE BEFORE IF MANIFESTS

ON EARTH!

FOR THIS TRAIL: This is what Christians DEMAND be done - IMMEDIATELY
(On or

befo MAY 19, 2006)!

(1) THE IMMEDIATE CEASE AND DESIST OF THE PUBLICATION OF "A LIE" KNOWN

AS "THE DA VINCI CODE".

(2) THE IMMEDIATE CANCELLATION OF THE FILM "THE DA VINCI CODE" - NOW

THAT THE WORLD HAS
UNDERSTOOD THE TRUTH: DAN BROWN IS A FRAUDULENT MAN!

(3) A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO ALL CHRISTIANS IN ALL MAJOR NEWSPAPERS & TV:
THAT

IS "Ads" BY Dan Brown
& his publisher FOR PUTTING ALL CHRISTIANS THROUGH MUCH: "MENTAL

DISTRESS ; GRIEF ; AND PAIN"
THAT COMES BY AS A RESULT OF THE PUBLICATION OF "A LIE" KNOWN AS "THE
DA

VINCI CODE" AND
THE SUPPORT OF "A FOOLISH LIAR" KNOWN AS DAN BROWN.

THE WILL demands Catholics and Christians do their "Due Diligence" for
this trial!

Christians are to become HUMAN LIE DETECTORS!

They are to let NO LIE pass into their minds by
ASKING GOD for The Truth ON ANY MATTER AT ANY TIME!
THEN PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR DREAMS.

He will REPLY in the form of a Dream that night!

To gain insight, Christians are to proceed as follows: All Christians
are to ASK GOD for

The Truth,
in The Name of Jesus Christ, on the following matters! They are then to
"fall asleep"
to get an answer in the form of a dream! They are to do this to
understand who in the
world "are not with us"!

Brother Grezegorz: It is important that Christians understand The
Truth:
NOT EVERYONE IN PHYSICAL BODIES ARE HUMAN! This is the secret
understanding
behind the saying: "Wolves in Sheep's Clothing"!
Whe
"Wolf" = "Evil spirit inside physical body";
"Sheep's Clothing" = "Human appearing physical body".
Further, here are prayer suggestions to ASK GOD FOR THE TRUTH, of what
certain demons appear like in flesh, so you can know how to deal with
them in future!

(1)

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH:
[ WHAT DOES THE PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OF THE DEMON KNOWN AS "HA-SATAN"

LOOK LIKE ? ]
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

You then go to sleep and GOD will reply in the form of a dream that
night.

(2)

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH:
[ WHAT DOES THE PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OF THE DEMON KNOWN AS "RACISM"

LOOK LIKE ? ]
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

You then go to sleep and GOD will reply in the form of a dream that
night.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ALL CHRISTIANS TO KNOW WHAT THE DEMON

"MURDER", LOOKS LIKE IN FLESH!

(3)

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH:
[WHAT DOES THE PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OF THE DEMON KNOWN AS "HYDRA"

LOOK LIKE ? ]
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

You then go to sleep and GOD will reply in the form of a dream that
night.

(4)

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH:
[WHAT DOES THE PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OF THE DEMON KNOWN AS

"BEELZEBOUL" LOOK LIKE ? ]
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

You then go to sleep and GOD will reply in the form of a dream that
night.

(5)

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH:
[WHAT DOES THE PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OF THE DEMON KNOWN AS

"WICKEDNESS" LOOK LIKE ? ]
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

You then go to sleep and GOD will reply in the form of a dream that
night.

(6)

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH:
[WHAT DOES THE PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OF THE DEMON KNOWN AS "MURDER"

LOOK LIKE ? ]
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

You then go to sleep and GOD will reply in the form of a dream that
night.

IT IS IMPORTANT FOR ALL CHRISTIANS TO KNOW WHAT THE DEMON "MURDER",

LOOKS LIKE IN FLESH!

(7)

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH:
[WHAT DOES THE PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OF THE DEMON KNOWN AS "ANUBIS"

LOOK LIKE ? ]
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

You then go to sleep and GOD will reply in the form of a dream that
night.

(8)

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH:
[ WHAT DOES THE PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OF THE DEMON KNOWN AS "ASMODEUS"

LOOK LIKE ? ]
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

You then go to sleep and GOD will reply in the form of a dream that
night.

(9)

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH:
[WHAT DOES THE PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OF THE DEMON KNOWN AS "ENEPSIGOS"

LOOK LIKE ? ]
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

You then go to sleep and GOD will reply in the form of a dream that
night.

(10)

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH:
[WHAT DOES THE PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OF THE DEMON KNOWN AS "BEELZEBUB"

LOOK LIKE ? ]
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

You then go to sleep and GOD will reply in the form of a dream that
night.

(11)

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH:
[WHAT DOES THE PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OF THE DEMON KNOWN AS "LUCIFER"

LOOK LIKE ? ]
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

You then go to sleep and GOD will reply in the form of a dream that
night.

The witches you will be shown, help liars in the physical world by
promoting
their work via "Book Clubs" etc!

THE WILL DEMANDS ALL CHRISTIANS ARE TO STANDFAST IN THEIR FAITH IN

JESUS CHRIST!

STRONGLY Recommended Prayer Subjects:

[ EVERY CATHOLIC MUST ASK GOD FOR THE TRUTH ON THE FOLLOWING MATTERS

! ]
[ AND WATCH THEIR DREAMS FOR THE ANSWERS FROM GOD! ]

(a)

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH:
[ WHO REALLY WROTE "THE DA VINCI CODE" ? ]
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

You then go to sleep and GOD will reply in the form of a dream that
night.

(b)

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH:
[ HOW IS THE LIE CALLED "PAPER MONEY" DISTRACTING MY MIND IN THE

KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ? ]
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

You then go to sleep and GOD will reply in the form of a dream that
night.

(c)

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH:
[ ARE ANGELS COHABITING WITH HUMAN WOMEN AGAIN ? ]
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

You then go to sleep and GOD will reply in the form of a dream that
night.

(d)

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH:
[ ARE ANGELS AND DEMONS PRETENDING TO BE HUMAN AND
LIVING AMONG HUMANS IN THE HUMAN WORLD ? ]
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

You then go to sleep and GOD will reply in the form of a dream that
night.

(e)

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH:
[ HOW DO I PROTECT MYSELF FROM ANGELS AND DEMONS PRETENDING
TO BE HUMAN AND LIVING AMONG HUMANS IN THE HUMAN WORLD ? ]
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

You then go to sleep and GOD will reply in the form of a dream that
night.

(f)

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH:
[ ARE EVIL WITCHES PLANNING THE THEFT OF THE PHYSICAL BODIES OF HUMAN

WOMEN ? ]
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

You then go to sleep and GOD will reply in the form of a dream that
night.

(g)

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH:
[ HOW DO I PROTECT MY MIND FROM THE ACTIVITIES OF EVIL WITCHES ? ]
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

You then go to sleep and GOD will reply in the form of a dream that
night.

(h)

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH:
[ IS THE JUDAS GOSPEL AUTHENTIC ? ]
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

You then go to sleep and GOD will reply in the form of a dream that
night.

(i)

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH:
[ WHERE IS THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ? ]
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

You then go to sleep and GOD will reply in the form of a dream that
night.

(j)

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH:
[ WHAT IS THE STATE OF MIND OF THE ARCH-ANGELS ? ]
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

You then go to sleep and GOD will reply in the form of a dream that
night.

(k)

"FATHER, I ASK YOU FOR THE TRUTH:
[ WHAT EVIL WITCHES ARE PRETENDING TO BE CHRISTIANS ? ]
I ASK YOU THIS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN".

You then go to sleep and GOD will reply in the form of a dream that
night.

NOTE: For your information, these are the names of The Arch-Angels,
whose minds are being examined by humans at this time:

Michael, Uriel, Raphael, Rathaniel, Raguel, Ramiel,
Saraquael, Sandalphon, and Metatron.

Further, when the name of an Arch-Angel is pronounced
they appear IN THE 4TH Dimension (THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN).

A person MUST FIRST FALL ASLEEP in the physical world
to then be able to SEE ANGELS in their WORLD -

THAT IS

[ The place you go, when you dream: IS THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ! ]

Brother Iulian: I will have them put it up, immediately.

Brother Tancredo: Catholics will be very glad to get this information,
let us make haste!

Brother Grezegorz: Make sure this website remains free! You are to also

give people a chance to download a full copy of this website to their
computer to read the knowledge, "in the form of a movie" that has been
hidden from their eyes!

Brother Iulian: Good idea! I'll see to that myself!

Brother Grezegorz: Good, Men!
As we never allow each other to forget:

THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS WITHIN !!!
Let us go - May God grant us success in Christ!

Brother Tancredo, Brother Haineau, Brother Iulian, & Brother
Khrystiyanr:

AMEN!