Posted to alt.home.repair

Default DISHONEST CONTRACTORS HAVE SAVED ME A LOT OF MONEY

If contractors weren't so bad, I'd be paying them to work for me.

Since they mostly are crooks, I have been forced to do my own projects
thereby saving tons of money. Plus, my home is especially beautiful.

So, I'd like to thank all the Dishonest Contracts because I have
benefitted from them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
oups.com...

If contractors weren't so bad, I'd be paying them to work for me.

Since they mostly are crooks, I have been forced to do my own projects
thereby saving tons of money. Plus, my home is especially beautiful.

So, I'd like to thank all the Dishonest Contracts because I have
benefitted from them.

Contractors are human beings and, as such, you should investigate them on an
individual basis. Intelligent folks do the same thing with doctors,
lawyers, ..............

Painting with a wide brush is for the feeble minded.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Yeah, but in this case, the brush could be 3 feet wide, and still not be
broad.
I agree w/ the OP.
Unfortunately, DIY, esp outside, is becoming less and less of an option for
me.

But a true funny story:
I got some contractors (day rate) at my place, screwing me slowly but good.
Ahm at the building supply place, that's also screwing me good, totally
confused, and a guy taps me on the shoulder, pointing out various errors in
my ordering process (gutters, parts, etc for the guys already at my place).
I'm really embarrassed, and tell him, Yo, I don't have a g-d, you got a
card??

Turns out to be a local guy w/ a very nice partner, and they have been doing
OK for a while now, reasonable, personable, helpful, etc. Not perfect, but
overall good, helpful guys.

Keep looking. I think smaller is generally better, altho even recommended
guys have been disasters for me.
Mebbe someone will tap you on the shoulder at the building supply...
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

all d'numbuhs

"Charles Schuler" wrote in message
. ..

oups.com...

MAKING MONEY [email protected] UK diy 0 November 8th 06 04:23 PM
Easy and honest money [email protected] Home Repair 0 March 12th 06 10:39 PM
MAKE FAST MONEY LEGALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [email protected] Metalworking 0 February 2nd 06 05:53 PM
make a lot of money fast! [email protected] Metalworking 0 January 31st 06 07:16 PM
OT - Social Security...Your Money Or Theirs? Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 34 February 11th 05 04:32 AM