Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Easy and honest money

HOW TO GAIN FAST MONEY In the InterNet VOCÊ ALREADY IMAGINED TO GAIN
R$ 25,000.00 IN LESS THAN 4 WEEKS? IT FINDS IMPOSSIBLE? THEN IT READS
THIS ARTICLE And IT COMMEMORATES!

Olá! I have excellent notice that they must delay one three minutes to
read. You some time thought "As I can invoice high in little time?" ,
or it had much money, soon to carry through any thing to obtain to pay
its accounts? Then, cerva catches one, salgadinhos, if it arranges in
its chair and it reads this really interesting text, a true finding
(and it was found by chance in the InterNet).
I was reading messages in the net when I saw an article that
startedsaying OBTAINS EASY MONEY! I thought... "Here in the InterNet?
That type of project of easy grana could have in the InterNet? I have
that to see ". The article described a way that said ORDERS a REAL FOR
ONLY SIX PEOPLE and MAKES R$50.000 IN ALIVE MONEY IN ONLY 4 WEEKS!
Well, the more I thought about this, more I was curious. Reason?
For cause in the way of functioning of this system and because WOULD
ONLY GO TO COST I SIX REALS (and SIX STAMPS), E THIS WOULD BE
EVERYTHING TO PAY... PRA ALWAYS! All good, the R$50.000 in money could
be a very difficult grana to reach, but they were possible. I wise
person that I could have a minimum return of R$1.000 or more. Then I
made it! As they said the instructions of the article, I ordered a Real
for each one of the six of the list contained in the article. I it
includes a small note, next to the money that said: Please, it places
me in its list "(Please add me you your list"). Then I removed the
first name of the six of the list and moved all above the others a
position, e I placed my name in the last position of the list. It is of
this skill that the money starts to roll! Then I caught this revised
text, now with my name in the list and I ORDERED FOR HOW MANY NETS OF
MESSAGE and AREAS to It OF LOCAL MESSAGE OF BBS THAT I KNEW, FÓRUNS,
NEWSGROUP. Then I waited to see the grana to enter... chemical
preparation to receive between R$1.000 e R$1.500 in alive money or a
little more... But that incredible surprise when those envelopes had
continued to appear. I wise person the content of them at the moment
where I saw the address of the whole world people. The majority of
U.S.A., but some of Canada, of the South America and even though of
Australia! I say you, it was much mass! E how much I received from
return? $1.000? $5.000?
How nothing! I received a total from R$ 23,343.00! I could not believe!
Now I have a Microcomputer NOVINHO, COMPACT DISC recorder, printer,
sound device, discman. Walkman, guitar, amplifier, e an car, everything
this only bought with the money that I earned! Now, after almost 8
months, I am ready to make everything of new! Then perhaps either
really possible to invoice $50,000 in money, !!!!!! ONLY DEPENDS ON YOU

You must follow the instructions and order this article for all
theplaces that you will be able and imagine! How much you to order go
to determine the amount of money that will go to arrive in its box of
correspondence! It is simply very easy of if carrying through! We go to
now revise the reasons that you have to make this: The cost is of only
6 stamps and 6 notinhas of a Real (or the currency of its country) that
you order for the names of the list for the post office (the postal
service of its country). Then simply it orders this archive (WITH ITS
ADDED NAME IT) for everything how much and Net of messages and BBS that
know and can. Later if it feels, ironicamente, of a stroll until its
box of correspondence and it catches its rewards!
All we have $ 6,00 to place in such investment with REALISTIC RETURNOF
$15.000 $ the 25,000 between 3 the 5 weeks! Then leaves the side
lottery a little, it eats in house instead of spending 6 Reals outside
(in Brazil) eating and uses this richness) in this amazing system to
make money! It does not have as to lose!!!!!!!!
You then question: "As to make this accurately, without giving
problems?"and I answer you: I carefully wrote of the detailed form
more, the possible instructions most easy to understand of as to direct
the money for you. THEN, YOU ARE READY TO GAIN MONEY? ENTAO WE THERE
GO!
*** the LIST OF NAMES THIS In the END Of This ARTICLE. *** Ok, this
reads everything carefully. It prints these information, if to want, so
that you it can easily used as reference when to need.
INSTRUCTIONS: 1° STEP: It catches a paper piece and it writes in it
the following one: "Please it places me in its list". This creates the
service from the system to gain money and it becomes it TOTAL LEGAL. If
you do not like the idea to order $1,00 for somebody, it has in mind
that you this paying this amount for a legal service. It is certain
that you it included its name and address. I assure you, again, how
this and complements legal! But for diversion, the person also writes
in which number was: "You it was in number 3". This is the flame to
gain money while it is had fun, or to join the useful one to the
pleasant one.
2° STEP: Now it folds this piece of paper in return of the note that
you go to order (nothing of checks or valleys),it places them in an
envelope and it orders for the six people of the list. To fold the
paper in return of the note assures that the money goes to arrive 3°
STEP: Now it reads carefully, that THIS Is the PART THAT SPEAKS AS the
MONEY YOU GO TO ARRIVE YOU TIE. It eliminates the first name of the
list and after that it rearranges the list of 1 the 5, or either (2 1
becomes, 3 become 2 thus and successively). Now it places its name and
address as sixth of the list.
4° STEP: Now it makes the Upload (It orders) of the archive for how
many Areas of Nets of Messages and areas of archives (fóruns or
newsgroup) they will be possible. Something places as description as:
"Necessary of urgent grana? Here this the solution!"or" Necessary of
money to pay what it must?", etc. E the more Uploads you to make, more
money you go to earn, e is clearly, more money the others of the list
go to also earn. The SECRET Of This SYSTEM Is the HONESTY Of the
PARTICIPANTS E TO OBTAIN 5.000_0DE PROFIT In This SYSTEM! You go to
marvel yourself at the benefits, it can believe! It determines a number
concrete of Uploads that goes to make, a minimum of 500 Uploads. E
always has in mind that the more Uploads you to make, more money you
will make.
If you it will have problems in making Uploads, it catches aid to the
Sysop of the BBS that you will be, that it will have pleasure in
helping you. E never places miraculous descriptions as "It obtains a
flood of a million leaving its box of correspondence in only two
days!". - You never it will have answers of nobody!
5° STEP: This is the step that I more taste. BUT SENTE-SE And USES TO
ADVANTAGE the LIFE BECAUSE the MONEY IS the WAY! It has in mind that
generally only ones changed appears in 2 weeks, but in the 3 and 4
weeks, a MONEY storm GOES DESTRUÍR ITS MAILBOX of so full! E
everything what you it will need to make is to catch the money and to
try not to cry out very high, when to perceive that FINALLY IT OBTAINED
TO REACH ITS DREAMS, e was full of money!!!!!!!!
-----COMO POSTAR IN THE NEWSGROUP
Stage 1) copies and saves this article in its publisher oftext.(it
selects the text, click in Editing and Copying, it opens its publisher
of text and click in Editing and Glue, later click in Archive and To
save as.txt) Stage 2) Makes the due alterations in this article,
including its name in the sixth position of the list. Stage 3) Salve
again the archive. Click in Editing and Selecting everything. Click
again in Editing and Copying. Stage 4) Abra its navigator, Netscape,
InterNet Explorer or some another one any and looks to some newsgroup
(fóruns on-line, notebooks of messages, colloquy places, quarrels) and
pole a new message in each MURAL or AREA, or something similar. Stage
5) to postar in these newsgroup. In the destined field to type the text
or message to be sent for the newsgroup, click with the right button of
mouse. After that click in glue. As Subject or heading, it types a name
that calls attention, as mine, or it invents something similar. Click
in sending and ready, you it finished to send its first message!
Congratulations... Stage 6) Selecione another newsgroup and repeats
step 5. It makes this for at the very least 500 newsgroup. Soon you
soon it will start to receive money for the post office.
Now IT PAYS To THOSE BEHIND ACCOUNTS And ITS DIVÍDAS, it buys
something that you always dreamed, or something for that special person
(or that one that you in such a way desired for all its life) a gift
who it never will forget. IT USES TO ADVANTAGE the LIFE!
Always that you to finish to spend the money that obtained, simply it
reactivates the system. For this, it always has two copies of security
of this archive with you. One in floppy, another one in its HD. Most
incredible it is that you can use this system how many times you to
need!!!!!
If you to order the letter for the exterior, one remembers to order
with dollar ballots, in Brazil the equivalent the 1 dollar (1 Real
approximately.), in Portugal the equivalent the 1 dollar in Shields, e
thus for ahead.

DEPOSITIONS......To gain R$ 12,513.00 makes me to reflect in this
question: "Why, being Internauta of wallet the 3 years, I was to
discover this chance alone has few weeks? I am ready to order more 300
E-mails... João Carlos Grandson - São Paulo - SP ......I received for
email this possibility and I risked. The number of letters is
impressive that arrived at each day in my mailbox: So far I gained a
total of R$ 6,321.00 and am ready for plus a round! Luiza Fields -
Criciúma - Santa Catarina ......In the start I scoffed of a friend
mine that entered in this business and in less than 2 months it
returned to the debauch showing that stack to me of letters in its
house and the prize that earned with that chance (almost R$8.000,00). I
was of fallen chin and as I am not silly, I entered of body and soul in
this business. Until the moment that I wrote this deposition already I
gained 3,900 Reals. Others! Diogo Matias - São Paulo - SP
.......Already I gained R$1.612,00 and with half of this grana I bought
a guitar for my band. It knows of a thing? It was the R$6,00 most
invested in my life. Emanuel "Jaguar" Menezes - Salvador - Bahia
.......I was idiot with that mountain of letters that were parked in my
room since 4 weeks behind. E what it is better: the letters are not
stopping to arrive. We go there personal, they make as I, e remembers:
R$ 6,00 is not nothing compared with the one that you will go to earn
inside of 4 weeks! Sandra S. You would make - Porto Alegre - Rio Grande
Do Sul ......To the skeptics an acknowledgment: already I bought a new
car, a sound device, a motion and a television 29' with all the
R$23.466,00 that I earned with this chance. Ricardo Philip Duarte -
Cove Dos Reis - Rio De Janeiro ......"However, a trick is alone: I give
to a note of 1 Real for 6 people and 100 control ones E-mails alone to
see in that he goes to give "I thought with me when I decided to enter.
It was the trick more lucrative than I participated (I took a bath of
Shopping with the money that I earned). Ana Paula Resende - Round
Return - Rio De Janeiro ......"I already knew this program for letters
Well, the investment was bigger (lathe of 200,00 R$, letters envelopes
and Xerox), exactly thus I ordered, I had a modest return, lathe of
2000,00 R$, this of email, logical that I go to try." LIST Of the NAMES
"A HONESTY Is What IT MAKES THIS PROGRAM TO FUNCTION! "

1. Guilherme de Souza Santo
Rua São Patrício, 36 - Padre Anchieta
Campinas - SP
CEP:13111-450

2. Mercia Alencar.
Rua Itacoatiara, Q.F Casa 11 Parque Amazonas
São Luis - Maranhão - Brasil
CEP: 65030-740

3. Ednilson Muniz Mendes.
Rua Fortaleza, 45 - Vila Ribeirópolis
Registro - São Paulo - Brasil
CEP: 11.900.000

4. Reidson Mascarenhas-
Rua: Joselia bittencourt N°35-Bairro: Pau Miudo -
Salvador -Bahia - Brasil
CEP 40310-790

5. Pedro Henrique de Oliveira Calixto
QI 23 Lote 10 Edifício Del Rey APT: 403 - Guará 2
CEP: 71060-230
Brasília - DF - Brasil

6. Regis Trefs
Rua Afonso Furtado de Mendonça,354 - Jd Silvina - São Bernardo do
Campo - São Paulo - Brasil
CEP 09791-000

Easy Money [email protected] UK diy 0 March 7th 06 11:41 PM
GET QUICK MONEY EASY AND LEGAL HERE!!! [email protected] Metalworking 1 March 3rd 05 03:59 PM
I made a lot of money doing this! Nothing to lose! [email protected] Woodturning 4 January 27th 05 12:17 PM
easy money Onemoredrunk Home Ownership 0 October 11th 04 01:00 AM