Posted to alt.home.repair
Al Bundy Al Bundy is offline

Default DISHONEST CONTRACTORS HAVE SAVED ME A LOT OF MONEY

An Old Gypsy wrote in :

On 15 Nov 2006 13:31:53 -0800,
wrote:

If contractors weren't so bad, I'd be paying them to work for me.

Since they mostly are crooks, I have been forced to do my own projects
thereby saving tons of money. Plus, my home is especially beautiful.

So, I'd like to thank all the Dishonest Contracts because I have
benefitted from them.

I was one of those contractors for a long time. I have a million
dollar home, drive a new Corvette, have a small airplane (Cessna 172),
fly to Vegas often and spend endless amounts of money and still have
buckets left. You know how I managed this? Because there's a sucker
born every minute. I eventually did some prison time for my wayward
ways but I had my money structured and hidden right. So hey, you're
quite welcome. Retired and loving life!

So why are you screwing around on this pion newsgroup?

With all them bucks, you should have some better toys to keep you
occupied.