Posted to alt.home.repair

Default FREE MONEY for your Home Improvement

Money for Nothing
Gift Cards for FREE
$1,000,000.00+ prizes
Check it out at: http://www.netwinner.com/?signupCode=ShoppeStop

Posted to alt.home.repair
EJ EJ is offline

Eat **** and Die SPAMMER!

"ShoppeStop" wrote in message
oups.com...
Money for Nothing
Gift Cards for FREE
$1,000,000.00+ prizes
Check it out at: http://www.netwinner.com/?signupCode=ShoppeStop

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 15:25:15 -0500, Ed
wrote:

On Wed, 8 Nov 2006 11:59:12 -0500, "EJ" wrote:

Eat **** and Die SPAMMER!

Ej, while your attack on these Godless Spammers is fine, please don't
put their Filthy Spam back in your quote when replying to their posts.

Thanks in advance for your consideration

Ed

Better yet, just stop. It's not like the vast
majority of them even read the damn newsgroup.
It's kind of like yelling obscenities at your
mailbox because you got bills. With the
exception that people w/out filters have
to read both the spam and the mad barking that
follows it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"ShoppeStop" wrote in
oups.com:

Money for Nothing
Gift Cards for FREE
$1,000,000.00+ prizes
Check it out at: http://www.SPAMMER.com/?signupCode=ShoppeStop

Moronic Asshole about Everything

Try pimping this **** on your relatives. They are likely to have the
stupidity genetics you have.

--
SPAM bots eat me!
From: Reply-to:
From: Reply-to:
From: Reply-to:
From: Reply-to:
From: abuse@localhost Reply-to: abuse@localhost
From: Reply-to:
From: Reply-to:

This link puts the spam bots into a loop:
http://www.hostedscripts.com/scripts/antispam.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

Actually I DO read the posts in the group (I am a member). I am in the
middle of a huge renovation on my house and the Home Depot gift cards
help. So sorry if it seems like "spam", it was not intended to.
Sincerely,
-Lin

FREE Home Depot Home Improvement How-To-Guide [email protected] Home Repair 3 June 2nd 06 11:06 PM
Desperate for advice on replacing dead 255K BTU furnace in 3200 sq foot house magichappens Home Ownership 6 November 15th 05 07:47 PM
THE ULTRA ADVANCED PSYCHOTRONIC MONEY MAGNET [email protected] Metalworking 2 February 22nd 05 05:20 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Home Inspection Careers A-Pro Home Inspection Home Repair 1 November 26th 04 11:49 AM