Posted to alt.home.repair
Bg Bg is offline

Default Water Softener Question

Have a WaterSoft WSCB-32D water softener and filtration system which drains
into a floor drain. It recently started overflowing into the drain. Not
knowing how the cycling works, I'm wonder if it is cycling too often. (I
understand the drain may be clogged, thus causing the overflow condition, as
well) I did change from a pellet salt to granular. Could that cause
anything? Any idea where I can find some info as to how often it should
cycle? There are numerous settings, but not really able to understand what
they all are for. I have the Owner & Installation manual, but it does not
indicate what any are for and is not very clear.
Thnx,
Bg