Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default electrical panel question

So now that I've had grounding installed in my house, I'm looking at my
electrical box and I don't see where the ground wire would go.

I won't be doing my own work of course, I'm not knowledgeable enough, but
before I start asking electricians to install new romex and grounded outlets
I would like to know if its even possible with my current breaker box.

http://photos.imageevent.com/eigenve...e/P9290048.JPG

That's my box, a GE panel, room for 2 more circuits, given this arrangement,
how would a grounded circuit be run? Would I have to replace the breaker in
order to accomplish this or is it a matter of connecting the ground to the
bus where the neutrals run?

Simple question on design of electrical subpanels Wayne Whitney Home Repair 14 July 16th 06 06:49 PM
Back of electrical panel, plywood or drywall? Carl Home Repair 7 June 13th 06 03:00 PM
Electrical question Sasha Home Repair 14 May 27th 05 12:28 AM
Electrical Panel Question James \Cubby\ Culbertson Home Repair 21 January 10th 05 06:14 AM
Panel Box Electrical Question HotRod Home Repair 5 January 7th 05 02:11 PM