Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Be prepared for chimney fires

Oops, never mind.

http://www.northlineexpress.com/deta...D~5RU-3412.asp

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:32:22 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Oops, never mind.

http://www.northlineexpress.com/deta...D~5RU-3412.asp

Spammy and the product is sold out. I guess spam works.

later,

tom @ www.Consolidated-Loans.info

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Oops, never mind.

http://www.northlineexpress.com/deta...D~5RU-3412.asp

May be spam but I found it very ironic that the factory that makes the
"Chimney Fire Suppressors" burned down, hence, sold out.

Posted to alt.home.repair

James "Cubby" Culbertson wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
Oops, never mind.

http://www.northlineexpress.com/deta...D~5RU-3412.asp

May be spam but I found it very ironic that the factory that makes the
"Chimney Fire Suppressors" burned down, hence, sold out.

Wasn't intended as spam (how could it be inasmuch as there's nothing to
sell?) but meant as a bit of humor. Some, evidently, didn't get it.

Gas fires keeps going out Nick UK diy 26 February 26th 18 07:31 PM
Flueless gas fires fumes in room Cordless Crazy UK diy 4 December 16th 05 11:34 PM
Flueless Gas fires - Esse Firewall [email protected] UK diy 12 May 20th 05 09:28 PM
Inset Bar Fires - do they exist? PD UK diy 2 December 20th 03 11:11 PM