Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

Default Need some help here

Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
account. . I swear this will go to my card
balances. Thank you.

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

"Kareem840" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
account. . I swear this will go to my card
balances. Thank you.

You gotta be kidding. You got yourself into trouble? Get yourself out.

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

"Kareem840" wrote in message ups.com...
Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
account. . I swear this will go to my card
balances. Thank you.

I really don't think a pro-wrestling group is the proper place to go asking for money.

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

"Kareem840" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
account. . I swear this will go to my card
balances. Thank you.

Maybe the nice people at mpowercom.net will help you out by saving you the
cost of your monthly ISP charges.

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another
five minutes, "Kareem840" !

Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit
card bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I
have a Paypal account. . I swear this will
go to my card balances. Thank you.

Dude, just go down by the army or air force base nearest you and suck
a few cocks at ten dolla a swig. Clean up those CC bills in no time.

--
Cheers,
--Jeff

"I think we can get her a guest shot on "Wild Kingdom." I just
whacked her up with about 300 cc's of Thorazaine... she's
gonna take a little nap now."
--Dr. Peter Venkman

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

HOOVER wrote:
Geez, a Muslim shilling for small change - what a surprise.

Gee, a religious bigot. What a surprise.

"Kareem840" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
account. . I swear this will go to my card
balances. Thank you.

--
Ray Fischer

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

OrangeDood wrote:

Dude, just go down by the army or air force base nearest you and suck
a few cocks at ten dolla a swig.

your father doesn't like to be undersold.

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

OrangeDood wrote:

Dude, just go down by the army or air force base nearest you
and suck a few cocks at ten dolla a swig.

your father doesn't like to be undersold.

My father died a couple years ago, so unless you really like 'em
wrinkled, take a pass on that one.

--
Cheers,
--Jeff
Read the FAQ. It was wrote for idots like yew.
http://www.rsfckers.com/faq.htm

"I think we can get her a guest shot on "Wild Kingdom." I just
whacked her up with about 300 cc's of Thorazaine... she's
gonna take a little nap now."
--Dr. Peter Venkman
Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

OrangeDood wrote:

Dude, just go down by the army or air force base nearest you
and suck a few cocks at ten dolla a swig.

your father doesn't like to be undersold.

My father died a couple years ago, so unless you really like 'em
wrinkled, take a pass on that one.

no wonder everyone says his BJ's suck, no pun intended.