Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital
OrangeDood OrangeDood is offline

Default Need some help here

If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another
five minutes, "Kareem840" !

Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit
card bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I
have a Paypal account. . I swear this will
go to my card balances. Thank you.

Dude, just go down by the army or air force base nearest you and suck
a few cocks at ten dolla a swig. Clean up those CC bills in no time.

--
Cheers,
--Jeff

"I think we can get her a guest shot on "Wild Kingdom." I just
whacked her up with about 300 cc's of Thorazaine... she's
gonna take a little nap now."
--Dr. Peter Venkman