DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need some help here (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/176089-need-some-help-here.html)

Kareem840 September 16th 06 12:23 AM

Need some help here

Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
account. . I swear this will go to my card
balances. Thank you.

Ed September 16th 06 12:27 AM

Need some help here

In article . com,
says...
Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
account.
. I swear this will go to my card
balances. Thank you.

You got a five? Put four ones in my paypal account and then I'll drop
the five into yours. Okay?

[email protected] September 16th 06 01:23 AM

Need some help here

Ed wrote:
In article . com,
says...
Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
account.
. I swear this will go to my card
balances. Thank you.

You got a five? Put four ones in my paypal account and then I'll drop
the five into yours. Okay?

Heh, heh.

jerryl September 16th 06 01:36 AM

Need some help here

"Kareem840" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
account. . I swear this will go to my card
balances. Thank you.

You gotta be kidding. You got yourself into trouble? Get yourself out.

Mhoram September 16th 06 01:44 AM

Need some help here

"Kareem840" wrote in message ups.com...
Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
account. . I swear this will go to my card
balances. Thank you.

I really don't think a pro-wrestling group is the proper place to go asking for money.

Steve B September 16th 06 05:08 AM

Need some help here

"Ed" wrote in message
.. .
In article . com,
says...
Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
account.
. I swear this will go to my card
balances. Thank you.

You got a five? Put four ones in my paypal account and then I'll drop
the five into yours. Okay?

Rats. All I have is hundreds. Can you give me the same deal as Ed if I
promise to send you twenty bucks?

Steve

Helen September 16th 06 10:35 AM

Need some help here

"Kareem840" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
account. . I swear this will go to my card
balances. Thank you.

Maybe the nice people at mpowercom.net will help you out by saving you the
cost of your monthly ISP charges.

OrangeDood September 16th 06 01:04 PM

Need some help here

If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another
five minutes, "Kareem840" !

Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit
card bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I
have a Paypal account. . I swear this will
go to my card balances. Thank you.

Dude, just go down by the army or air force base nearest you and suck
a few cocks at ten dolla a swig. Clean up those CC bills in no time.

--
Cheers,
--Jeff

"I think we can get her a guest shot on "Wild Kingdom." I just
whacked her up with about 300 cc's of Thorazaine... she's
gonna take a little nap now."
--Dr. Peter Venkman

Ray Fischer September 17th 06 06:34 AM

Need some help here

HOOVER wrote:
Geez, a Muslim shilling for small change - what a surprise.

Gee, a religious bigot. What a surprise.

"Kareem840" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
account. . I swear this will go to my card
balances. Thank you.

--
Ray Fischer

Kareem840 September 18th 06 09:54 PM

Need some help here

OrangeDood wrote:

Dude, just go down by the army or air force base nearest you and suck
a few cocks at ten dolla a swig.

your father doesn't like to be undersold.

OrangeDood September 18th 06 11:36 PM

Need some help here

OrangeDood wrote:

Dude, just go down by the army or air force base nearest you
and suck a few cocks at ten dolla a swig.

your father doesn't like to be undersold.

My father died a couple years ago, so unless you really like 'em
wrinkled, take a pass on that one.

Kareem840 September 18th 06 11:39 PM

Need some help here

OrangeDood wrote:

Dude, just go down by the army or air force base nearest you
and suck a few cocks at ten dolla a swig.

your father doesn't like to be undersold.

My father died a couple years ago, so unless you really like 'em
wrinkled, take a pass on that one.

no wonder everyone says his BJ's suck, no pun intended.