Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Discount Cabinets, Kraftmaid, Premier, Mill's Pride

Hello to anyone who comes across this post. I just recently started a
business where I shop for cabinets for you. Why would you want me to
shop for you? I can buy cabinets at a fraction of the price you would
pay at Home Depot or Lowes. How cheap, I can buy Kraftmaid cabinets in
any style and color for as low as $95. I can also buy Premier cabinets
in any style and color for as low as $60. If your interested in finding
out more information please visit my website at
www.cabinetshopper.info. I just recently bought a kitchen full of
cabinets for a client for $3000, she was quoted $15000 for the same
number of cabinets. I know this sounds too good to be true or it sounds
like a scam but its not. I also sell a guide on ebay that will provide
you with all the information that would allow you to shop for yourself.

Thanks
Jamie Williams
www.cabinetshopper.info

Posted to alt.home.repair

www.BLOCK.AD.info. I just recently bought a kitchen full of
cabinets for a client for $3000, she was quoted $15000 for the same
number of cabinets. I know this sounds too good to be true or it sounds
like a scam but its not. I also sell a guide on ebay that will provide
you with all the information that would allow you to shop for yourself.

Thanks
Jamie Williams
www.BLOCK.AD.info

Wow! An 80% discount! Can you also shop for mext next car or better
yet I need a house.

Email me at

Posted to alt.home.repair

ups.com...
www.cabinet.info. I just recently bought a kitchen full of
cabinets for a client for $3000, she was quoted $15000 for the same
number of cabinets. I know this sounds too good to be true or it sounds
like a scam but its not. I also sell a guide on ebay that will provide
you with all the information that would allow you to shop for yourself.

Thanks
Jamie Williams
www.cabinet.info

I need two 24" base cabinets. Can you drop them off next week? Any day is
good for me as I wont be using them until Saturday.

Posted to alt.home.repair

If your actually interested in some bases I can pick up two for $60 a
piece. Plus my fees. visit my website and email me for more information
http://www.cabinetshopper.info
Jamie

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Junior Member

Hello Jamie
I did see your website while doing my research for Kraftmaid cabinets. There are a few companys doing this, some are a sort of" brokers" They dont have a show room they take your calls and your orders and you can save a great deal. But, do I understand you buy from the warehouses, left overs, rejects, damaged, overstock, wrong items orderd, and the such?
You offer no guaranteesand no item lists. You charge for each trip you make to the warehouse and wait for all the items to be available. For a cabinet order of 16 items this could take 10 or so visits and no guarantee that you would be able to fill the order. Dont get me wrong, this is a great idea for some. But what if you cant fill the order that you have now billed 10 trips for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by
[...]

Do Mills Pride cabinets ever go on sale? Jeff McAhren Home Repair 12 July 19th 06 02:32 AM
Kitchen cabinets - Mills Pride or Canac? John61 Home Repair 9 May 2nd 06 05:29 PM
Kitchen Renovation & Kraftmaid cabinets [email protected] Home Repair 2 January 26th 06 03:40 AM
Kitchen cabinets Lynn Home Ownership 16 March 23rd 04 04:51 PM
Kitchen cabents using Mills Pride boxes and custom made doors / drawer fronts David Jensen Woodworking 9 August 6th 03 04:15 AM