Posted to alt.home.repair
RayV RayV is offline

Default Discount Cabinets, Kraftmaid, Premier, Mill's Pride

wrote:
Hello to anyone who comes across this post. I just recently started a
business where I shop for cabinets for you. Why would you want me to
shop for you? I can buy cabinets at a fraction of the price you would
pay at Home Depot or Lowes. How cheap, I can buy Kraftmaid cabinets in
any style and color for as low as $95. I can also buy Premier cabinets
in any style and color for as low as $60. If your interested in finding
out more information please visit my website at
www.BLOCK.AD.info. I just recently bought a kitchen full of
cabinets for a client for $3000, she was quoted $15000 for the same
number of cabinets. I know this sounds too good to be true or it sounds
like a scam but its not. I also sell a guide on ebay that will provide
you with all the information that would allow you to shop for yourself.

Thanks
Jamie Williams
www.BLOCK.AD.info

Wow! An 80% discount! Can you also shop for mext next car or better
yet I need a house.

Email me at