Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kitchen exhaust question

I would like to have installed in my kitchen an exhaust fan which vents
the air outside of the house. What type of contractor would be best to
call and get estimates for that?

Thanks
Posted to alt.home.repair

synergy3000 wrote:
I would like to have installed in my kitchen an exhaust fan which vents
the air outside of the house. What type of contractor would be best to
call and get estimates for that?

Thanks

Try a residential contractor with a good rep for finish work.
Depending on the construction of your house, the job may include:
Wiring, siding, flashing, sealants, cabinets, drywall finish, painting.

TB

New Kitchen Supply TheScullster UK diy 3 May 26th 06 09:22 AM
kitchen update question Me Home Repair 2 April 18th 05 03:42 PM
DIY: Installing a kitchen exhaust fan [email protected] Home Repair 4 March 22nd 05 10:41 PM
Kitchen lighting/wattage question Julie Home Repair 8 December 23rd 04 02:44 AM
kitchen stove top vent question Jack Sandweiss Home Repair 8 November 17th 04 12:24 AM