DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kitchen exhaust question (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/175259-kitchen-exhaust-question.html)

synergy3000 September 8th 06 04:00 AM

Kitchen exhaust question

I would like to have installed in my kitchen an exhaust fan which vents
the air outside of the house. What type of contractor would be best to
call and get estimates for that?

Thanks

[email protected] September 8th 06 12:32 PM

Kitchen exhaust question

synergy3000 wrote:
I would like to have installed in my kitchen an exhaust fan which vents
the air outside of the house. What type of contractor would be best to
call and get estimates for that?

Thanks

Try a residential contractor with a good rep for finish work.
Depending on the construction of your house, the job may include:
Wiring, siding, flashing, sealants, cabinets, drywall finish, painting.

TB