Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Make 50,000 in one month

Make $50,000 in one month

50,000 IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN ONE MONTH!

That's Right ! $ 50,000 dollars in your PayPal ACCOUNT, IT WAS PROVEN
ON OPRAH and this system is COMPLETELY LEGAL !!!

You may have heard of this program ( or one like it ) on 20/20 or even
in the Wall Street Journal.
$ 10 that's all it takes. I'll try to keep it short and sweet.

To get started just copy this whole page and paste it in an e-mail to
edit it. Simply follow the instructions below and in 2 to 3 weeks, you
will have at least $40,000 in your PayPal account. Most people respond
to this program because of the low investment ($10) and high profit
potential. There is no limit to the income you can generate from this
(you can do it over and over).

If you follow the instructions, you will reach thousands of people!
Anyone with an e-mail address can join for FREE! If you're not already
a PayPal user, the first thing you need to do is sign up. Just click
the link below! It's really easy to set up and it's FREE. Remember to
bookmark this page before clicking.

www.paypal.com

LET'S GET STARTED:

Send a $5 dollar donation from your PayPal account to THE FIRST e-mail
address on the list along with a note saying "Please add me to your
list".

To Send this first $5, Log In to your Paypal Account. Click on the Tab
in Paypal which says "Send Money". Put the first email address from
this list in the box provided. In the "Note" box type "Please add me to
your list". Complete all the fields and Click "Continue". Confirm and
send then you're done.

Now send the other $5 donation and e-mail to the 4th person on the list
saying "Thanks I've joined".

Remove the 1st e-mail address and place your address at the bottom.
This moves the 2nd to 1st, 3rd to 2nd, and the 4th into the 3rd
position.

DO NOT TRY TO PLACE YOURSELF IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT WILL ONLY REACH THE
PEOPLE YOU SEND IT TO, AND THEN YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE
LIST! If you do this the way it was designed, it will reach thousands
by the time your name gets to the top.

REMEMBER TO SEND a $5 dollar donation to the 1st e-mail address and the
message "Please add me to your list", and send an email with the words
"THANKS I'VE JOINED" and the other $5 donation to the 4th person. This
lets the 4th person keep track of progress of the letter and continue
to send out more emails.

Here is the list:

1.

2.

3.

4.

OK, the only thing left to do is to email out at least 20 copies of
this letter. It is the job of the 4th person on the list to ensure
there are at least 20 "thank you I joined" replies. The fourth person
is the guardian of the system! If there are NOT at least 20 replies
then the fourth person will keep sending the letter until there is.

Remember, it will take just few minutes to send out 20 emails to your
friends or relatives. But those few minutes could be defining moments
of your life as it would generate huge and constant income for your
lifetime. So don't hesitate and act now to enjoy truly amazing income
with literally no efforts!!!

MAKE SURE YOU SEND $5 DOLLARS TO THE FIRST PERSON TO THANK THEM FOR
WHEN THEY WERE THE GUARDIAN OF THE LETTER and $5 DOLLARS TO THE FOURTH
PERSON SO MORE EMAILS CONTINUE TO GO OUT! You will also receive thanks
AND the same blessing, when your name is on the 1st slot, 8,000 to
10,000 people (20x20x20X$5) will send you 5 dollars!

Keep in mind... the most you spend is 10 DOLLARS! (Remember... what
goes around comes around)

HERE ARE THE STEPS ONE MORE TIME:

Step 1. Set up your PayPal account, if you don't already have one, and
send the top name (1st person) $5.00 dollars. DON'T FORGET to include
"Please add me to your list".

www.paypal.com

Step 2. Send the other $5 dollars and an e-mail stating "Thank you I've
Joined" to the 4th name on the list.

Step 3. Remove the top name, bump the other 3 names up 1 place each and
Place your name in the bottom slot.

Step 4. Keep sending the letter until you get 20, "Thank you I've
joined" replies in your inbox.

Please give it an honest effort, you will not be disappointed!
Remember, all you're going to be out of pocket is about the cost of a
couple of coffees with the opportunity of banking thousands of dollars
into your PayPal account!

NO SPAMMING PLEASE!

Yours In Great Success & Prosperity!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed, let me help you out with these friends of Lord Prick's.

NIK

[peetshead's Godless Spam Removed]

Pedophiles, Child Molesters, Father Stabbers, Mother Rapers, Sexual
Molesters of Small Animals, Telemarketers (Teleterrorists [removed so
as not to offend Terrorists]), SPAMMERS, Junk Mailers, Lard Xenu and
anyone that would associate with and/or work for one.

A L L T H E S A M E F I L T H Y T R A S H ..............

Oh Yea, Lord Prick, tell your spamming friends to spam my posted email
address so they can get an auto reply of the same. No need posting your
telemarketer loving spew back to me on here because I got bored with
your telemarketing lover party and have kill filed your telemarketer
loving arse.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"peetshead" wrote in news:1156727081.155757.32630
@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com:

Make $50,000 in one month

You are a damn crook. I'm going with the other posting that said I will can
100k/month on ailen spacecraft parts. Definite niche market. So there!
Posted to alt.home.repair
hah hah is offline

:

Make $50,000 in one month

You are a damn crook. I'm going with the other posting that said I will can
100k/month on ailen spacecraft parts. Definite niche market. So there!

I'll give you $10,000 for an ansible from a '71 Orion Starrcruiser.