Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

tropicaldreamer

Default FAST CASH SYSTEM !!!

Dear Friends: Greetings: I am a retired attorney. A few years ago a man
came to me with a letter. He asked me to verify the fact that this was
legal to do. I told him I would review it and get back to him. When I
first read the letter my client brought me, I thought it was some
"off-the-wall" idea to make money. A week and a half later we met
in my office to discuss the issue. I told him the letter he originally
brought me was not 100% legal. My client then asked me to alter it to
make it perfectly legal. I asked him to make one small change in the
letter. I was still curious about the letter, so he explained to me how
it works. I thought it seemed like a long shot, so I decided against
participating. But before my client left, I asked him to keep me
updated on his results. About two months later, he called me to tell me
he had received over $800,000 in cash. I didn't believe him, so he
asked me to try this idea and find out for myself. I thought about it
for a couple of days and decided I really didn't have anything to
lose, so I asked him for a copy of the letters. I followed the
instructions exactly, mailed 200 copies, and sure enough, the money
started coming in! It arrived slowly at first, but coming. I kept a
precise record of the earnings, and in the end, it totaled $978,493! I
could hardly believe it. I met with my friend for lunch to find out
exactly how it worked. He told me there are quite a few similar letters
around, but this one is different because there are six names at the
end of the letter, not five like some others. This fact alone results
in your name being in far more returns. The other fact was the help I
gave him, making sure the whole thing was legal, since no one wants to
take the risk of doing something illegal.
By now you are surely curious to know what small changes to make. If
you sent a letter like this one out, in order to be completely legal,
you must actually sell something in order to receive a dollar in
return. So when you send a dollar to each of the names on the list, you
must include these words, "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST" and
include your name and address. This is the key to the program. The item
you will receive for the dollar you sent to the six people below is the
letter.
At the time I first tried this idea, I was earning a good living as a
lawyer. But everyone in the legal profession will tell you there is a
lot of stress that comes with the job. I told myself if things worked
out, I would retired from my practice and play golf. I decided to try
the letter again, but this time I sent 500 copies. Three months later ,
I had totaled $2,341,178!

Here are a few reasons a person might give for not trying this program:
=D8 Some people think they can never make a lot of money with anything
this simple. =D8 Some are afraid they will be ridiculed for trying =D8
Some dream of large sums of money, but do nothing to actually achieve
it. =D8 Some are just plain lazy. =D8 Some are afraid of losing their
investment. They think this program is designed to beat them out of a
few dollars.

The system works if you will just try it. But you must follow the
simple instructions exactly, and in less than three months, you will
receive $800,000 GUARANTEED! Keep what you are doing to yourself for
awhile. Many will tell you it won`t work and will try to talk you out
of your dreams. Let them know of your success after it works. LETTERS
FROM PARTICIPANTS IN THIS PROGRAM:

My name is David Rhodes. In 1992 my car was repossessed and bill
collectors were hounding me. I was laid off and my unemployment ran
out. In October of 1992, I received a letter telling me how to earn
$800,000 anytime I wanted. Of course, I was skeptical. But because I
was so desperate and virtually had nothing to lose, I gave it a try. In
January 1993, my family and I went on a 10-day cruise. The next month I
bought a brand new Mercedes with cash! I am currently building a home
in Virginia and I will never have to work again. This money program
really works perfectly every time. I have never failed to receive less
than $500,000. This is a legitimate, money-making opportunity. It does
not require you to sell anything or to come in contact with people. And
, best of all, you only leave the house to mail the letters. If you
have always believed that someday you would get the lucky break, then
simply follow the instructions and make dreams come true.

Larry McMahon, Norfolk, VA Six months ago, I received this letter and
ignored it. Five more came within a period of time and I ignored them
also. I was tempted, but I was convinced that they were just a Hoax.
After three weeks of deliberating, I decided to give it a try ( not
expecting much ). Two weeks went by and nothing happened. The fourth
week was unbelievable! I cant say I received $800,000 but I received
$400,000. For the first time in years, I am debt free. I am doing this
again, only this time starting with 500 post. I strongly recommend that
you follow the instructions exactly as outlined in this letter.

INSTRUCTIONS 1. Immediately send $1.00 to each of the six people on the
list at the end of this letter. Wrap the dollar bill in a note saying
" Please add me to your mailing list" and include your name and
address.

2=2E Copy this letter. You do not have to type it 200 times. Simply place
your cursor at the top of the page, hold it and drag it all the way
down to the end of the letter. Then click on "edit" and select "copy".
Now open up a notepad file on your computer and put the cursor at the
top of the page in the notepad, click on 'edit' and then select 'paste'
it will copy the letter for you onto your computer.

3=2E Remove the name next to the #1 on the list and move the rest of the
names up one position (#2 becomes #1, #3 becomes #2, etc.....) Then
place your name in the #6 position. Then save it, make sure it is saved
as a txt. file.

4=2E When you have completed the instructions, take this letter and then
go to (Google,Yahoo,...) and type in (Making Money Message board,or
post message,...)and start posting your copy to 200 message boards,or
more this is only the minimum, you can post as much as you like...The
more copies you send the better the results. Keep a copy of this letter
so you can use it a second time. Post it out again in six months, but
Post it with the addresses you receive with each dollar. It will work
better the second time. NOTE: This service is 100% legal - (Refer to
title 18 section 1302 of the U.S. Postal & lottery laws) How does it
work? When you send out 200 Posts, it is estimated that at least 15
people will respond and send you a $1.00. ($15.00) Those 15 will Post
200 Posts each and 225 people send you $1.00 ($225.00) Those 225 people
Post 200 Posts each and 3,375 people send you $1.00 ($3,375.00) Those
3,375 post 200 posts each and 759,375 people send you $1.00
($759,375.00) At this point your name drops off the list, but so far
you have received $813,615.00. P.S. When your money begins to come in,
give the first 10% to charity with spirit and share a good fortune!

1=2E M. Hutchins 9730 Farragut St. Houston, TX 77078

2=2E D. Adams 4640 Oberlin Ave. Apt A-4 Lorain, OH 44053

3=2E J. Wu 140 French Street Torrington, CT 06790

4=2E T. Thao 2349 Breckenridge CT. Harrisonburg, VA 23462

5=2E B. Siharath 285 Summer Street Lynn, MA 01902

6=2E M.J. Whitten P.O. Box 356037 Jamaica, N.Y. 11435

This really, really works. I tried it once and I'm doing it again,
first to be honest I only posted 145 posts and I didn't recive alot
only 6,689.00$ in 3 months,at least this means that it really works ,so
this time I'm posting 604 posts and I've got so far in 2 month
15,640.00$ this is realy like a dream come true. So go on and try it
trust me you've got nothing to lose....

Important tip - Cover money by paper fully by which it can not been
seen in light , because some postal employees do cheat some
times....ok.

-Richard Carson

How to make money
How to make money
How to make money
How to make money
How to make money
How to make money
How to make money
How to make money
How to make money
How to make money
How to make money
How to make money
How to make money
How to make money
How to make money
How to make money
How to make money
How to make money

fast cash MATTHEWMIP Home Ownership 0 October 3rd 04 07:57 PM
Delta method good enough to fail entire A/C system? ComboverFish Home Repair 13 August 4th 04 12:30 AM
New system nightmare Victoria UK diy 18 December 23rd 03 01:30 PM
Bowl Saving: A Comprehensive Discussion Ray Sandusky Woodturning 8 August 3rd 03 05:05 PM
mains Hot water, and do I convert open heating to a closed heating system Ian Tracey UK diy 5 July 18th 03 10:55 AM